15: A Tryst

As his large member pumped in and out of you with fury, you felt another pair of hands touching you. Although you were passionately kissing Nicolas, you peeked your eyes open to see what was going on.

Worick had wrapped one arm around Nic and was passionately kissing his neck, teasing his ear and body when he could. His other arm was pulling your thigh up and holding it, giving Nic better access as he thrust into you against the wall. Worick's hot palm on your thigh made it even harder to not moan into Nicolas's mouth, but you knew that you had to maintain as much silence as possible.

Nic of course, knew this too, which is why he was desperately trying to keep his tongue busy with your own. But with Worick kissing his neck and rubbing his contained cock against his ass, with Nic's own dick being almost seared with the heat between your legs, it was incredibly difficult not to say anything. Especially when he realized that he hadn't put a condom on and would have to pull out sooner rather than later.

But Worick was prepared for this. Having noticed almost immediately that Nicolas had been too abrupt, he signed in front of his friend's face, tapping on his shoulder for attention.

Condom?

Nic nodded furiously and pulled out of you, leaving you a panting mess, almost whining for the sweet relief of orgasm that had just been denied. But it didn't last too long. Worick quickly opened the condom, pinched the tip and rolled it down to the base of Nic's cock. And before you could even catch your breath it was back inside of you.

This time your body immediately set about in convulsions, giving you the first orgasm of the evening. Nicolas also couldn't help but let your body pull his into this ecstasy and he quickly filled the latex barrier with more cum then he knew he had.

Pulling out and stumbling back, He looked at Worick, who already had his dick at the ready. He chuckled just once and leaned against the wall.

Your turn. He signed.

Worick gave a devilish grin as he then had his way with you. His thrusts were slower, but deeper, providing you with an entirely new sensation than that of Nic's strong and rapid pace. And although Worick did give you a kiss, it was more of a greeting than a seduction. This was because he preferred to watch your face as he fucked you.

Your eyes closed and your head tilted to the side as your hand flew up to prevent moans from escaping your lips. There was no way you were going to stop this. This was meant for you; wedding or no wedding.

Worick reveled in the look of passion that you provided him. He loved the feeling of your warm breath tickling his jaw and the way that your body demanded that you show him how well he was fucking you. But he knew his time was short and so he skipped any attempts at lasting longer and simply came into you as soon as he wanted to. He felt spoiled; like a selfish young man who didn't bother with pleasing his partner.

But that wasn't the case. In fact, he knew for a fact that your body had already orgasmed twice since he had entered it, and if he had more time, he knew that he could have made it happen twice more.