14: How To Sin

"I... need... the... bath...room..." You tried your hardest to speak to your husband quietly. "Belly... Upset..."

"Wine. Wo awead." He waved you off as he turned to speak to a young coworker next to him.

Follow me. You signed as furtively as you could.

Just one? Worick asked cheekily.

Or do you want us both? Nicolas's scowl transformed into a grin. He felt so bad; so naughty. But this was nothing compared to the sin that you felt coursing through your brain and body.

Both.

I'll fucking show that stupid old man. Who is he to tell me I can't talk to my friends here? And why isn't he bothering to learn anything about me? If he wants to just treat me like a whore, then I'll show him a whore and cheat on him at our own wedding. Stupid old man. You thought as you tried to make your way to the bathroom in the hallway outside of the reception hall. Your large dress slowed you down, but your excitement kept you going.

As you made it into the spacious family bathroom, meaning a single room with a lock on the door, you checked your hair and make-up. You were going to have to keep everything as in order as possible. No signs of infidelity on your watch. Luckily your lipstick was already faded from your food.

As these thoughts raced through your mind, the door opened suddenly, revealing to you your two favorite customers.

And here I thought we had lost you. Worick wore a grin so large he looked silly.

No, but you'll have to each be quick. You signed back. I don't think I can be gone from my own wedding too long.

You looked over at Nicolas who was just shaking his head and smiling. But he had had enough talking. With two large strides, he pulled you into his arms and pressed his lips against yours. He had missed you dearly. Not usually one to engage with women, he had been aching from the hole you left in his life and now he was desperate to fill it once more.

As he pulled back, he looked at both you and Worick.

Did you pick this wedding dress for this reason? He asked. It was a reasonable question seeing as it was a high-low cut, making it easy to access your body.

As you pushed down your panties, you tried not to laugh.

No, but it's surprisingly convenient. Who first? You asked as you began touching yourself, preparing for the quick sessions you were about to have. But that wasn't even necessary. So excited that you were practically oozing, you didn't care who had you first. You just wanted one of them inside of you. Now.

Me. Nic looked to Worick, who nodded in response. He would of course, find a way to involve himself, but he had no problem waiting his turn.

Alright, Nicolas. You used his name sign affectionately. I missed you.

With a cocky grin, he undid his belt, button and zipper and exposed himself. He was desperately ready for you, which meant that all he had to do was push himself inside of you. And so he did just that, adding a gentle kiss for reassurance that yes, he had missed you too.