Ch. 13

an: sorry I haven't been updating lately, just haven't had much inspiration.  Sorry if you weren't able to see the first chapter I accidentally put it on private but it should be fixed now so, enjoy.

Laf's POV:

     It's the last day of school, and to be honest I don't know what to think about it.  I can't tell if I'm terrified to not be in school, or if I'm excited to not have the work.  Ok to be honest I am one of those weird kids that loves school work, but I don't know.  This summer I'm planning on spending time with Herc and the rest of the group, because why the hell not.

     I get up and throw on clothes and start to walk to school ready for my last day of.  I walk up seeing everyone with smiles on their faces ready for the summer vacation to start.  I step into the circle thing and say "hey guys" with a smile "it's our last day of school" I say with a deep breathe and a smile.  Everyone else cheers with a happy sigh.  I giggle "so what are all you guys planning on doing for the summer?"

     Everyone kinda shrugs "I don't know probably sit on the couch doing nothing" says John.  I giggle "honestly me too" I say with a smile.  The Schuylers look at me "well we're going to go to Europe, every summer we go somewhere else and we chose Europe this year" says Peggy with a smile.

     My mouth drops "oh my god, you guys are so lucky!  I've always wanted to go to Europe" I say breathlessly.

     Eliza shrugs "then come with us, our dad could totally pay for your ticket" she says totally serious.  I shake my head "oh no, I wouldn't do that, it's your family thing, I couldn't" I say.

     Angelica rolls her eyes "you just said you would wanted to go, just do it, no harm" she says with a smile "Maria is already going with us too" she says, Maria shakes her head in agreement.

     I shake my head no "guys really, I already let your dad pay for my dress, I couldn't let you guys take me to anther country!" I say still a little shocked.

     Peggy looks at me seriously "Laf" she says with a wine "come on, hey if it makes you feel better we could make this a whole group trip" she says with a smile "our dad has so much money, he doesn't even know what to do with it, and he's still bringing in more money!"

     Everyone shakes their head in agreement "ya, let's do it" says John excitedly.  I smile wildly "I guess we're going to Europe!" The bell rings, me and Herc take each others hands and walk off to our class.

     I walk off not able to shake the smile on my face, Herc giggles at me "are you excited Laf?" he says sarcastically.

     I shake my head no "oh no, definitely not" I say even more sarcastic with a big smile.

     After school I say good bye to everyone and run home.  I burst into the house and run to my parents room "MOM DAD CAN I GO TO EUROPE WITH THE SCHUYLERS?!" I ask just a little excited.  My parents look at me confused "um, when?  And will there be parent supervision?  And what is the cost?" my dad asks a little worried.

     I smile widely "this summer, after school ends, yes there will be parent supervision, Mr. Schuyler will be there with us the whole time, and this is the best part, THEY SAID THEY COULD PAY FOR EVERYTHING!!!" I say just a little excited.

     My parents do the thing were they whisper to each other just to make me wait longer and get me really mad, then they look at me "that sounds ok" my mom says with a little smile.  I squeal loudly and run out of the room.

     I run to the back of the house and burst into my sisters room "I'M GOING TO FREAKING EUROPE!!!" I scream "WHAT?!?!" my sister says sitting up on her bed.

     I look at her and sit on the bed next to her "my friends and I are going to travel Europe this summer!" I say.  My sister looks at me with her mouth wide open "no way" she says disbelievingly.  "Yes way" I say with a smile.  

     Me and my sister sit there talking excitedly, until after awhile I went to my room and texted everyone.

Laf: hey guys my parents said I'm good to go to Europe!

Herc: me too, I'm all set

John: same here!

Alex: I'm all good

Eliza: yay

Laf: so when are we going?

Angelica: we were planning next week on Friday

Laf: that works for me

Herc: me too

John: me too

Alex: me too

Peggy: great we will see you all then :)

     I turn off my phone, I'm going to Europe!

an: hey guys sorry for all the time skips and the short chapters, I'm still not good at this and I'm trying to get this moving quicker cause I don't know what else to do with it, but I hope you've enjoyed so far.