Ch. 16

Herc's POV:

     We get done eating and go off to travel around Paris Laf showing us places to go.  We go by the Eiffel tower and take tons of pictures together.  As we go I secretly make some phone calls and text messages to make a reservations for me and Laf for tonight, I'm planing a romantic dinner then we're going to go to the park and look at the stars.  The only thing is, is that I feel I've done a lot of romantic gestures like this and I don't want to scare Laf away.

     We get through the day super tired and go to the hotel a little early cause I talked to the guys and they said they would help out.  We get back and all rest for a while "hey guys want to go somewhere to eat?" asks Maria and I smile at her looking at the time seeing it was almost time for the reservation "ya, sounds good" I say trying to sound normal.

     We all get ready to go to head to the restaurant.  We pull up to the restaurant and I smile.  Laf looks a little confused "isn't this place a little fancy" she says a little concerned.  I shake my head no, casually trying to shake her off of it "oh, no, it's fine."  

     We all walk in "hey guys I want to show you guys something, Laf, Herc, you guys can go find a table" says Eliza ushering everyone else somewhere else "ok, come on let's go" I say grabing Laf's hand.  We walk to a table for two "wait there are only two seats" Laf says completely confused.  I smile "ya, and there are two of us" I say with a smirk.

     Laf gets what I'm saying and sits down with a smile "ok, so this is going to be just us two?" she asks, I shake my head "yep just us two" I say with a smile sitting down.  

     We eat, talk, and laugh for the next  45 minutes or so "so what do we do next" she asks with a smile.  I look at her "I don't know you will just have to see" I say with a smirk.

     We go out to this big beautiful bridge that was walking distance from the restaurant and we stand there as the sun goes down.  We stand hand in hand as she puts her head on my shoulder "thank you" she whispers lightly to me.  I look down at her "thank you, for what?" I ask a little confused.

     She looks at me with a smile "for being the best person in the world" I smile at her slightly blushing.  I look at her seriously and take her hands "Laf, I know we've only know each for, well a school year, but I... I love you" I say to her after thinking it for months.

     I start to breathe a little slower as she looks at me without an answer, crap, she's going to say she doesn't love me and it will all just go bad from there.  I rant in my head as she just stands there with no answer, then she looks at me with tears in her eyes after what felt like an hour "I love you too Herc" she says and I pick her up with a smile on my face and I kiss her.

     We kiss for another couple of seconds then I put her down and catch my breath.  We stand there looking at each other for another couple of seconds until I break the silence "want to go to the park, I set up a blanket" I say with a smile, she nods her head and we go to the park.

     We lay there under the stars for another half an hour then we start to head back to the hotel.  We walk in holding hands with smiles on our faces "wow, you guys were gone for a long time, what we're you two doing" says Alex with a smirk and a wink.  I roll my eyes "why do you always think that" I say with a giggle.  We both sit down and stay up for another few hours with everyone else.

     We are all up and it's like 2 in the morning but we all decide to play truth or dare.  I look over at Alex "I dare you and John to kiss" I say with a smirk.  Alex's eyes get big, we all know that him and john have totally been crushing on each other for years.  Alex and John look at each other and close their eyes and they kiss.

John's POV:

     Me and Alex touch each other's lips and holy shit, it was better then I thought it would be.  Me and him are still kissing blocking out all the others and I swear I heard fireworks.  Alex pulls back after awhile then I remember where I am and act like it was nothing.  I look at everyone, they all had their mouths open "holy shit, that was a long kiss" says Angelica with smirk.  I blush and try to hide it from everyone else.  It was a long kiss and I didn't want it to stop.

     We play for a while longer then all go to bed.   As I walk to my room me and Alex look at each other.  I fall down on the bed not believing what just happened.  Me and Alex just kissed.