[][] Prologue [][]

??? P.o.v;

"Ahhh is Alice Kaichou!!" Boy 1

"Today she looks much more prettier than before!!" Girl 3

"Right!!" Girl 1 and Boy 2.

'*sigh how annoying....can't they die already...wait I think I rather die... Hahaha yup...but that wouldn't happen....'
Hey minna! I'm Sakurachi Alice, 19 years old, a very popular girl in school *note the scarscam. I have plain brown hair that put into two braids, soft milky skin and a petite body you could say my appearance was like an angel but I don't like my appearance at all the only thing I like was my turquoise eyes thats being covered by my rectangular glasses. My eyes is the only thing that matches him.

Uwaah I already miss him...no I have to stay positive! But can I really do it... I inwardly sigh and started to crossed the road. You don't want to know what happen next.....before I can dotche 'it'. 'It' already hit me and now I'm feeling lots, lots,lots of pain. Ughhh I shouldn't have jinxed it....seriously can't I die by saving someone life...you know like those people who died saving peoples lives while me being hit by 'it' a.k.a a truck!!

The person who drive the truck I hope you die in hell Amen. The last words that I mutter before I go to heaven....."At least I got to be with him now." As I slowy shut my eyelids and sleep for enternity.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Or not. Before I knew it the god gave me a second chance of life...but I can't move...*Gasp is this what those people call Auto-mode!!! Uwahhh Nooooo-"Alice-sama I'm coming in." A voice cut my train of thoughts and was going to answer 'Yes, please come in.' but can't.

Creak....the sound of a door was being pushed and in front of me is lady in her 30s I think, brown curly hair that was in a bun and was wearing a maid dress... Note this child that I have reincarnated is fitlhy rich, please don't be a spoiled brat but I think this child is not. She is really quite and emotionless, just like me. The maid helped this child get dressed and bring her to a dinning room were two stunning adults was seating happily eating their breakfast. "Lukas-sama, Ariana-sama. Alice-sama has arrived." The maid said as she bowed 90 degrees. "Oh, Alice-chan good morning. Lien-chan you can go and thank you for bringing her here." A woman with blonde hair and porcelian skin that decorated by beautiful ocean blue eyes that shines elegance and pride, a curvy body and rosy cheeks and lips. She looks like she is in her 20s but to my calculation she is in her 30s. She is like a mermaid.

"No. It was my duty as a maid Ariana-sama. Well if you excuse me." With that she gave them a little bow and left. This child only stare at the two stunning adults. "What are you staring for. Alice-chan come here, come here." A man said as he pat the seat beside him. The man has yellow hair and light blue eyes, his skin color was a bit tanned and has a not to muscular or to petite body. People might mistaken him to be in his 20s but he is really in his 40s. That makes my jaw dropped. To me he looks like a god. Ahhh a god and a mermaid they must have a beautiful love story.

"P-Papa,ma-a ma sor-rry for being late." A boy who is younger than me suddenly slam the door open. "No. It's okay Eden-kun." The man said as he waves his hand side ways. Suddenly I was englufed by a hug. Oh, it was the boy. He had pale blonde hair, soft milky complexion, a petite but a bit muscular body but the thing that makes me surprised was his beautiful doe turquoise eyes. His going to break so many girls hearts when he grows up. "Onee-sama, Good morning!" The boy known as Eden shouted as he hugged my waist and buried his head on my chest. "Good...morning Ed-kun." A melodic yet soft voice was heard. Wait that's my voice!!!

"Now,now should we eat our breakfast before it gets cold?" Eden said as he holds my hand and let me to my seat as he seat beside and we started eating. Soooo let me see....uuhhh this beautiful adults are my parents and I have a cute little brother who is a year younger than me. I have golden blonde hair, pale complexion, a petite body and doe turquoise coloured eyes and I'm 5 years old. I sighed in relief when I knew that my appearance only change a little. Arē why do I feel like I'm being shaken.

"Onee-sama~ are you even listening." Eden whiney voice was heard as he pout and walked away. Arā,arā looks like I made him mad...ufuufufu how cute! Wait this is not the time for that, how could I let Eden walked away. Wait I'm in Auto-mode.....oi me if you hear this you better find our precious little brother before he gets hurt. Thinking that my voice was heard the body ran as she searched her little brother everywhere around the garden. I could sense that she was worried and started to whisper Eden's name....when suddenly she and I heard a thump.

"Eden-kun!" The voice softly whispered as she ran towards the sound....and her eyes widen as she slowly went to her brother unconscious body. My eyes also widen as I deperately tried to order her to carry him and bring him back to the mansion for treatment. She heard me and hurriedly but carefully carried his little brother on his back and ran to the mansion in her fullest speed. Yes she was tired but that doesn't stop her for shouting her maids name. "Lien , Horrith!!!" Her voice was loud...loud enough to make her parents also come..."Alice-sama/-Chan what's wr-" before the they could finish their answered Alice ordered them to call the family's doctor and bring him to her room right now and as she ran passed them and ran towards her room, slowly and carefully put his brother's body on her soft and comfortable bed.

Alice choose her room because it was near. She ran to her bathroom and bought out a bowl of cold water and a white soft towel. She washed her brothers injury carefully and whispered sweet words to him but she thought that he wouldn't hear it anyway. After a couple of seconds a male known as the family's doctor came inside her room and went towards her little brother to put some medicine on his injury and bandaged it. He said that it will take 3 days for the injury to heal and that he will be okay. Alice give the doctor a note that says 'thank you.' the doctor smiled softly and ruffle her hair "Alice-sama you really cared for your little brother. I think Eden-sama is lucky to have a sister like you." Thats what he said and left her room.

Lien told her that her parents is going on a business trip. So she is in charge in the mansion. Alice told Lien to tell the maids and Butler's to work as usual as she take care of her little brother. "O-onee-sam-ma..." A soft yet the voice that Alice has been waiting for woke up. Eden tried to sit up but was engulfed by a hug from Alice. "Thank God. Your okay..." That's what she said or more like whisper. Eden hugs back as he apologized and cried in his sister arms all night but slept peacefully. Alice stared at her little brother and kissed his forehead.

"Even though we just met. I already grew to love you as my little brother."

Maybe this life is not terrible as she thinks it will be. Even though she's in Auto-mode. 'I, Alice vowed to protect my little brother.'

[][][][][]°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•[][][][][]

Rui:Hey there minna! Ruimare here with my 2nd book.
And sorry for the cliche chapter. I think my talent is making cliche stories.

Alice: *nod hum. I agreed. You supposed to make the Villainess emotionless and quiet yet you make her shout.

Rui: I just started this story and you already broke the fourth wall and giving spoilers. That's it I'm outta here. I'll leave this to you Alice-chan.*exit the room

Alice: Ehhh? Etto, since I dunno what to do I just give you the picture of my little brother, Eden.

(Owari no seraph anyone?)