[][]Everything change when I met 'him'.[][]

Alice's P.O.V;

                          [][][][]

'Huff Huff..." 

Thump thump "Hehe where are you Alice?" A voice that I recognize very much call out to me in a very scary tone. The sound of his footsteps resound and was getting louder every time he came closer.

                       BAM

"Found you Alice-chan~"
His unique blue hair, his clear blue sky like eyes. "Prince Lean." Alice whispered softly.
"Now let's have some fun shall we?" 

'Somebody help...'  I thought.

            "Onee-sama!!"

                     [][][][]

"Huh?" My eyes shot open as I was met with Eden beside me...at my room... Sleeping with me. "Huaww~ Onee-sama. Good morning!" Eden said as his pale blonde hair was messed , and his turquoise color eyes was tiredly open and his pink lips give out another roar. If your asking why I'm shocked because in front of me is not the usual 'cute,small,petite little brother but a tall and handsome, muscular version of him. Yes 11 years has passed and I'm 17 years old while Eden is 16  years old. That's why I'm shocked..were already teens and yet he still sneak in my room!
Eden got off from my bed and leave my room leaving me shock. Uhhh..okay? As I got up and went to my bathroom doing my usual routine. While I will tell you what happen since 11 years.

When Prince Lean told me that I was engage with him, I tried everything in my power to cut it off but failed. So when the King announce that we are engage, I have been running and avoid him at all cause. Why? Let's see how do I explain this...he is quite clingy. I can't believe this Arrogant Prince that has an image of ' Angel Prince' could be annoying. Everywhere I go he will pops up now where and say it was a coincidence meeting 'Pfftt yah right. Like I didn't see your guard watching me.Uhhh that was creepy...' As I shiver at the thought.

Knock knock "Young misstres is time to get ready for school." My personal maid, Mia said as she went in and put the school uniform on my king sized bed and left. I went out from the bathroom and wear my fresh clean undergarments.
I pick up my school uniform that was on my bed as I wore it.
(Since I'm teribble describing clothes. Imma just give you a picture.)

I put on my white flat shoes and stand in front my giant rectangular mirror

I put on my white flat shoes and stand in front my giant rectangular mirror. I was met with a goddess, with my pale skin with rosy pink cheeks , red soft lips and pale blonde soft hair that reaches to my waist but what makes me stand out was my turquoise color eyes. I let out a sigh. "Onee-sama are you ready?" Eden said as he was behind the door as he open it...'Eden!! Where is your manners! Can't you just knock.' He went in my room and scan me head to toe, his cheeks then turn red as he tried to cover it with his hands...