[][] Awkward introduction: New Friends & Enemies !! [][]

Alice P.O.V;

Alice eyelids slowly open adjusting to light. She sat up and look through her window seeing the sun didn't rise yet. "What a weird dream...." She mumbles and stood up from the bed grabbing her towel and went to the bathroom. She push a button as warm water automatically flow and started to fill up the bath tub. While the bath tub is being filled I took off my sleeping attire and my undergarments as I put them in a pastel blue basket for clothes/dresses to be cleaned. After the tub was full I went inside the tub and relaxed. I wash my body with soap that smells like lavender and wash it off. I didn't need to shampoo because I already did two days ago. What do you think I'll shampoo my hair everyday? So I only wash it. After that I got out from the bath tub I grab my towel and wrap it around my body and went to to the sink and brush my teeth a d wash my face.

After that I went out the bathroom and wear my school uniform. I half hated and half liked the uniform. The reason was....

Hated:

1)The skirt was too short.

2) It's really tight around my chest.

3) The cape is too long.

Liked:

Actually I don't have one.....

So I hated it but it's okay though I can wear long socks and it's fine to not to wear the long cape. Most girls that I seen yesterday didn't wear the cape's at all and there skirts was very short! But being a good student I just wear the cape. After I worn my uniform I went to brush my hair.
The uniform also comes with a ribbon for girls.

Green : First year.

Blue: Second year

Purple: Third year

Since I'm a second year, my ribbon was blue. I thought to let my hair down as I went to check on June. She was also getting ready, she looks soooo Cute~~~! In the uniform. Her pastel pink hair was in braid as she put some Daisy on it. Ahhh~ she looks like a fairy!

"A-ah! A-a-Alice-sama g-good mor-ning!" She says stuttering a bit. Alice smiled and went to her and say "Good morning,June-chan. You look cute today~" then June face turn really red like a tomato! 'How Cute!' I thought.
"N-no I  don't. A-alice-sama looks much cuter and beautiful than me." June said stuttering but there some part that I didn't get.
Before I could ask what was she say , she hurriedly went out of the dorm. "Uhhh~?" Alice said surprised at June's action. Alice shrug it off and went out the Dorm and went to eat breakfast.

After eating breakfast that was really delicious! Alice went to the academy foyer, where all students are there and my little brother was at the back of the stage. I also went there, as if notice my prescen (?) Everyone that was on the back stage look away and start to whisper again. But I ignored it and went to my brother. "Ah! Onee-sama your a little late." Eden said as he look at me, he was also wearing the school uniform but he was wearing a green tie, meaning his a first year. Alice nod and went silent. I could see that Eden's
face saddened and try to force a smie, that really can fool anyone...well except me.

The other side of the stage was noisy, full of chattering, squeling/screaming but when the heahdmaster came they were dead silent, like really silent not even a sound was heard! Now I'm asking what aura does the Headmaster has, i look at him and was a bit amazed. His aura was really strong and can make anyone bow down to him as he want.

(Rui: Kinda I don't know how to describe an aura so I'll just give you what aura he give in an anime movie. You know 'King of prism: pride the hero' ? He has Hiro's aura when he sings 'pride')