[][] I still can't avoid them~!! [][]

Alice P.O.V;

Remeber when I say that I can finally avoid them. Well~

Alice right now is in the cafeteria (What! That looks like a 5 stars Restorant!! P.S did I spell it right?) Sitting at a large table with golden cover that has blue diamonds as decoration. Right now I'm eating my lunch peacefully. Not. "Hey! You stole my eggs right!!" I stared at where the shout come from that is obviously not far from here. It is 2 seats away from me. I look up or more like stare at Prince Lean who is fighting with my little brother, Eden over a simple egg roll. *sweatdrop How did I be friends with such idiots.

Everyone is now staring at us thank you for the commotion that these idiots made. I gave a loud cough as they both dramatically stop and stared at me. I expect them to keep quiet after this but God! Was I wrong. The next thing happen is....

Eden is right now whispering negative words like "onee-sama is sick." At the corner while, this idio- I mean Prince Lean shouted/demand a Butler a glass of water for my throat.

/////Stare~~/////

Now everyone is staring even more! How can my day get any worst....wait it did with a girl glaring at me like she wants to peel my skin of alive. Shivers shivers. " Now onee-sama is shivering! Does she has a sickness-" You know what I'm not going to hear what Eden going to say next. Elias and Sophia was looking at me in pity as they eat. Zephyr and Ram is quietly eating ignoring those idiots. While Rem is trying to calmed they both down but ending up getting shouted.

When I have enough. I loudly and accidentally bang the table as I stood up and walk out the now quiet cafeteria. I followed the path towards the academy's garden. When I arrive at the garden and unknownly let out a unladylike sigh as I drop down to the soft green grass ignoring the sakura petals that drop on my face and body from the biggest sakura tree. You could say the garden was my MOST favourite spot ever.

I closed my eyelids as let out another loud sigh feeling the weigh on my shoulders lessen. 'Ahhh~ this feels like paradise~~<3' I thought as Alice smile a bit. A shadow suddenly cover the warm sun as Alice slowly openned her eyelids to see the person who ruin her relaxation.
It was a pink hair boy , with dark pink eyes , pale smooth skin and rosy lips that is in a line. Ram. He was looking at me emotionless yet I feel that he was looking at me in amusement and bet I was right!

"That's an unlady like sigh you just let out just now." He said monotonely but tried his best to speak teasingly. 'How out of character....' I thought as I continue secretly observing the pink head. "And that is rude for you to say." Alice shot at him back as she close her eyes back. Ram eyes widen a bit as he ghostly smirks and the next thing he did was TOTALLY OUT OF CHARACTER!!

He jump on me like a three years old and hug me tight as he roll down the grass making me a bit dizzy. I then heard a small laugh from Ram so I thought to forgive him since he laughed happily. "You know your a third year right?" Alice said as she raise one of her eyebrows at him. He nodded and gave a confuse look as litteraly question marks apear on his head. 'Okay mind! You just watch to much anime!!' I thought as I also look at ram. He so cute~! But I brush the feeling to pinch his cheeks by saying.

"Wouldn't they be shock seeing their admired senpai is acting like a three years old." He let go of me and put his hand up in defense as I also sat up and Pat the dust from my uniform. He also followed my action as he sneezed a bit. "Achooo~" it was small sneez but yet....

HIS A BOY BUT WHY DOES HIS SNEEZE HAS TO BE D*MN CUTE~~!!! Right now I'm fidgeting something that I NEVER did EVER. Ram notice this and come to me closer as he said with ancute voice. F*ck I'm dead. "Alice-sama are you okay?" Even though his face was emotionless I can hint a worried tone in his voice. His take his face closer to mine, until I can feel his breath.....

"OI! YOU BASTARD LET GO OF MY FIANCÉE/ONEE-SAMA!!!" Two voice that I know really well said as I slowly turn my head praying to God that it was not them bit it was them. Lean and Eden ran towards us as they both attacked Ram. Rem look like he was about to cry but before he can I pull both of these idiots ears that's going to be red any minute now. "It's, ita ,ita~~~!!" They both said in sync as I let go both of there ears after they let go of Ram who is now with Rem who is asking million of question at him. 'I pity him...' I thought as Alice look at them with a cold glare.

They both shivered as they did a dogeza and repeatly saying sorry . Rem and Ram was already stand up as they watch these two idiots apologizing to the Queen. *secretly flips hair. Alice only nod and cooly. *again le flips hair. Exit the garden and now was in front of the academy entrance stood in front her was....

"God what had I've done to upset you...." Alice said as she stared at the thing that was going to attack me but....

|||||||•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•|||||||

Rui: Sorry! For the short chapter!*dogeza.

Alice: yeah. It was because she ran out of ideas and harshly give you guys a cliffhanger. I feel bad for you sweet innocent readers.

Rui: Shut up!!

Alice: Fine. Thank you for making Ram d*mn cute.

Rui: what?

Alice: NOTHING!

Rui: Yeesh! Fine. Next in 'Captured by.....the Villainess.'

Alice: 'I'm not joking when I say that I was the Queen.'

Rui&Alice: Please look forward to it~!

Ram: I'm not acting cute~!! I just want to act cool in front of you....

Bye-bye~!