[][]The game of hide&seek[][]

Third person P.O.V;

The sun started to rise and gave a signal for a brand new day. The sun as always would shine at a certain manor first and that is The Soleil's, as there family name means sun. Inside the manor maids and Butler's had woken up early and started to do their daily jobs. While the head maid and Butler will wake up there young master and young mistress. Knock knock "I beg you pardon. Young master it's time to wake up." The Butler say but after a couple of minutes they were no answer nor did the Butler feel a soul in the room. Normally servants will panic if they knew that there masters were gone but this Butler was calm. He walked towards young mistress room and he could see the head maid was about to knock on the door. The maid noticed him and greeted him 'Good morning.' Knock knock "I beg you pardon. Young mistress is time to wake up." The maids voice was soothing as she open the door and walked in. Creak "Sorry for the intrusion." She said and enter the room. You will expecting to see A girly room with pink walls pink curtains pink everything, with multiple dools and Teddy bears around, a table full of make up products. But no, unlike that her young mistress room was lady-like.

Pastel blue and white walls that can reminds you of the sky and fluffy clouds, purple mixed with light blue and pastel pink curtains, a shelf full of books, and a study desk that was always clean and has a stack of books on the side and a lamp with a paper and pen. As the maid walk towards the queen-sized lavendar and gold coloured bed, she could see a strand of soft an shiny pale blonde hair, white porcelian doll skin, a cute button nose, soft butterfly eyelashes that were close, rosy cheeks, a petite body and rosy soft pink lips. Just a glimpse of her looks she could be mistaken an angel. Her young mistress beauty was really breath taking.

The bed slowly shuffle as another head appear , this time it was hugging young misstres. The boy has golden soft fluffy locks, pale complexion , a perfect jawline, soft eyelashes that were also closed, a petite figure with a bit of muscle and red rosy lips. The boy was also beautiful. That can put shame to woman's but wouldn't because of her young misstres beauty. And if her young misstres beauty was like an angel then the young master beauty is like fairy.  Both of there little bodies shifted a bit before her young misstres started to open her eyelids slowly adjusting the light. You could see a turquoise coloured doe soft eyes. "Young misstres , Good morning. I have prepared a bath for you. So please get ready and go down for breakfast." The maid said doing a 90 degrees bow. The girl smiled softly and reply in a soft tone. "Okay then. Also please take Eden to his room."  The maid and Butler were looking at her in awe. Of course because she rarely smiles. "I'll will take care of that, young misstres." The Butler said as he carefully carried the little figure beside her and exit the room. "Good day." He said before he left. "I also be on my way and if you need any help please don't be scared to call my name." The maid say as she also exit the room going to the opposite direction of the Butler.

Alice's P.O.V;

After the head maid left. I slowly get off of my bed and went to the bathroom that is 5 meters away. I stumbled a bit when I was walking. I went in the bathroom and take of my undergarments and slowly dip my body in the bad. I went to deeper to wet my hair, and take my favorite scent shampoo. After I rinsed my hair, I get out of  the tub and take the towel hanging on the door. I dried myself and wrapped it around my body and exit the bathroom. First I put some new undergarments and then I went to the closet to pick a dress. When I open the closet doors I was met with multiple dresses, red to violet, long to short, puffy to not-puffy. I went in and pick a clothes that was not to girl.I pick the champagne coloured dress, it has a ribbon with a white diamond stone at the middle.

I pick the champagne coloured dress, it has a ribbon with a white diamond stone at the middle