[][] Random Chapter [][]

Third person P.O.V;

               "La,la,la,la..."

In the forest, a lullaby was heard....

              "La,la,la,la,la...."

It sounded sad and lonely, asking for help...

    In the middle of the forest. We're there is fireflies and where the moon shone as flowers slowly bloomed.

There stood her.

        "La,la,la,la..."

She sang didn't noticed a prescen behind her. The unknown person softly smile. As it also followed the song that the girl was singing. Two singing voice into one melody.

A bright glow was oozing from their body as shooting stars appear. Unfortunately it will be a sight to see if she saw it.

No she not blind.

Her voice slowly fade.

She slowly closed her eyelids.

In slow motion....

Not even a second....

She was already on the ground. Her body was cold. No breathing was heard. As a whisper was heard....

"I want to meet you...."

It closed it eyes. As tears fell down on it eyes. With a closed eye smile....

"Yes. Let us meet again..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"In our next life that awaits..."

As the wheel of destiny started to turn, fate plays upon us. Multiple path to choose from. One wrong choice .....

.

Will lead you to a [|dead end|]...

.

So be careful ....

.

As it will begin....

.

"Let the games begin!"

"See you in the next life

"See you in the next life...."

??? P.O.V;

"My,my...*smirks. You think you can beat me?"

A man voice sounded in the shadows. He then laugh crazily as it sends shivers to your spine.

"Fine then~! Let's see how it turn out ~...."

His tone suddenly change into a monotone voice. Eyes was dull and showed emptiness.

His body glow red and black mixing together. He then grin and with a crazy laugh.

"Hahahahaa! Saā~ Come at me dear goddesses! Hahahaha!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"There's no turning back..."