[][] What~ Im in 'that' Otome Game~[][]

Alice P.O.V:

after I receive a piece of my old memories. I began to plan on how to avoid my death. Alice right now is in her classes , learning things that she already knows while me , I was planning . My first option was to avoid the capture targets but if I got that memory sooner it would work. So that was out of the list.

How about ignored the Heroine's love life ? That may work . so I put that in the list. How about plan B? Hmm~ that's it I'm out of ideas.....since I have more time maybe I tell you guys about the game.

               _______________
||•^|Captured by your pure heart |•^||
     _________________________

Season 1:

The story starts with a Marquis daughter, The Heroine enters M.S academy as a transfer student in her second year. She was late and caused a scene at the foyer by slamming the door, the usual cliché scene. That caught the hate of others nobles and the interest of the Capture targets.

The Heroine was really smart ending her to be in the Student Council , as the Vice President, making her spending more time with the Capture Targets and the envy of Noble girls . As time passed they relationship became stronger , as friends but until every students Council was chosen to be one of the Gifted , even the Heroine was. They all began to train together and work hard but with there twisted personality the Heroine got mixed up and helped them with their past. That makes the Capture Targets fall in love with the Heroine , but not until The Villainess , a bratty , snoby , dumb and rude girl , came and tried to break them off with bullying the Heroine and threatening her to stay from the Capture Targets. The Capture Targets found out and began to act like her Knight in shinning armor, they started to gather evidence of The Villainess wrong doings and revealed them to public. Making the Villainess being kicked out of the Academy and the was given a death punishment, exiled and sold to slaves , or being tortured by one of the Capture Targets.

Season 2:

I didn't get to play it yet because I died on the day of their release.
But I'm pretty sure it's just a story where the Heroine has to choose one of the Capture Targets and saved Terre from world destruction caused by an evil creature (Not the Demon King)

And the Heroine married the Capture Targets she  picked and has a happy ever after.

  |||||||•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•|||||||

Maybe I'll just ignore them ....."Kyaaa!" Suddenly my thoughts where snapped when a body was on top of me making me fall from the academy stairs. I think she slipped backwards and pushed me, 'Arē why do I feel light headed ?' I thought as I heard many students panicking and heard a scream but before I could turn my head to see who it was. I was already greeted by blackness....."Eden..." Alice whispers softly before she black out.....

Eden's P.O.V;

"Kyaaa!" A girl scream was heard at the stairs. I choose to ignore it but when I heard the students called my sister name, I hurriedly rushed to the scene to be met with a horrified scene. My sister fall from the stairs and got hit by the wall hardly , making her head blead and to make it worse a girl was on top of her!

I could see the girl eyes brighten a bit when she saw me, she looks at me with hopeful eyes....'NOT HAPPENING!!!' I angerly thought as I rushed down stairs and gently pushed the girl off from my sister , who is unconscious and was bleeding from her head. I gave the girl a cold glare and gently carefully carried my sister petite body as her blood dirtied my uniform but I didn't care as I was busy to find the nurse office , leaving the girl dumbfounded.