[][] Chrachters Information: Girl's [][]

[][][] The Villainess [][][]

Name: Alice Lé Soleil.

Age: 17 years old, second year.

Birthday: 4th July XXXX.

Height: 154 cm.

Weight: How rude to ask a girls weight!

Likes: Reading and quiet places. Sweets and spicy food. Animals and children. Sleeping and her family.

Dislikes Annoying people and crowdy places. Fake people and someone stealing her food. People mostly her family getting hurt and bullies.

Race: Human, XXXXXXX(?).

Status: The first daughter of Duke Soleil, The first Prince fiancée, A reincarnated person [HIDDEN] , Gifted [HIDDEN]

Looks: Pale blonde hair reaches to her waist and has natural curls at the end with a scent of Lavender , Soft porcelian doll skin color , rosy cheeks and pink rosy lips , Dazzling sharp/doe turquoise coloured eyes , a curvy body and an hourglass figure , C-cup.

Personality: Always has a calm and expressionless face. Rarely smiles or talks. She is cold to guys except her father but almost friendly towards girls. She has a mature character and could calm anybody with her soothing voice. Even though she always quiet, she was a genius and was admired by everyone.

Secrets: [HIDDEN]

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

[][][] The Heroine [][][]

Name: Hime Lé Harukasaki.

Age: 17 years old, second year.

Birthday: 4th July XXXX

Height: 150 cm.

Weight: 36 kg.

Likes: Jewelry and dresses. Her family and them. High class sweets and the color of PINK. Compliments and showing off.

Dislikes: Dark places. Mean girls and people lower than her. Vegetables and her little brother.

Race: Human.

Status:  The Only daughter of Marquis Harukasaki in KATHAROS, A reincarnated person [HIDDEN], The gifted .

Looks: Dark brown short cute hair that went to her shoulders, peachy smooth skin , rosy cheeks and pink lips , Doe blue sea like eyes, Cute chubby cheeks and a petite figure with no curves , A-cup.

Personality: One word a Fake Mask. She keeps her emotion hidden and act as the other noble girls. In truth she is really nice and tomboyish but was bullied once when she acted like that. She is smart but she still wants to aim higher and become the first rank in The second year. She is to positive and confident but was easily being lied making her an easy target. She cares about her reputation and work hard to make it better.

Secrets: She hates her little brother that was her father first love.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||

|[][][] The 2nd Hidden Love Rival [][][]|

Name:  Sophia Lé Dreesé.

Age: 17 years old, second year.

Birthday:  31st August XXXX.

Height: 144 cm.

Weight: D-do I have to tell them?

Likes: Sweets and cute things. Dress up and acting. Animals and children. Her family and friends. Prince Elias. Helping others no matter what.

Dislikes: Violence and loud noise. Ghost and lightning. Bullies and two-face noble girls.

Race: Human, Fairy.

Status: The third and only daughter of Duke Dreesé in KATHAROS, The gifted.

Looks: Soft long pastel pink hair that passes her shoulders ,  snow white skin , red cheeks and lips , a nice figure with a bit off curves , Teary soft light blue eyes , B-cup.

Personality: A cute little bunny. She admires Prince Elias and Alice-sama. Easily panic and a crybaby. Despite being the academy's biggest crybaby she has a really big heart. She is hardworking and always tried to cheer people up when they're down. Really shy but tried to be confident and positive. (That what's make her CUTE~!)

Secrets: She has a tiny crush on Prince Elias.
Her brothers are over-protective of her.

|||•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•|||