[][]•°Debut Party?°•[][]

Alice's P.O.V:

Oh? You still reading this damn book?....Well okay then,don't blame me if it's to cliché blame Rui a.k.a the author okay?

(Rui:Your still breaking the fourth wall~~!)

*Ahem continuing what we left before. After that night everything turns back to normal, this girl ignoring everything and keep studying, Eden-kun being as cute as always and my parents as lovey-dovey....yup pretty normal today we have right? Not. Right now I just want to suffer and die,wait can't this floor suck me in or something because the day that I always pray never come, yup you guessed 'My Debut Party' dun dun dun!!! What you asked why I hated? Obviously because of those -Mom and multiple maids holding a girly and pinkish dress-

Nooo! "Okaa-sama please wait for a moment." Oh? This girl just stopped her own mother by just saying those words and making a stop sign using her arms...and they obediently listen! The maids is an exception but her own mother! Wow this kid should be king not queen."Ehhhh~ What's wrong Alice-chan~!" My mother said as she pouts a bit. Ahhh ~ now I know where Eden gets his personality from, you can see the similarity. "I want to pick my own dress and make-up. If not then I'm not going to debut at all!" Alice said as she stand straight,her arms crossed and eyes on its prey. Uwahhh I admired this girl.

"Buuu~, Alice-chan it's not fun. Can't you just let your beloved mother dress you up, is not long after I have to stop you know." She said as she pouts again....Ahhh~ now she looks like an anime character. Ahhh I forgot his name what was it again, he has yellow hair, beautiful yellow eyes...Kii-chan? no to girly, Kipas? Wait thats meaning fan in Malay!? Ki-kis-Ahh Kisumi-kun?! Huh that take longer than I expected. Pang What the! Who throw that tin can at me?

(???: It's Kise you idiot!)

"Ugh fine but I'm picking the dress!" Alice gave in and her mother hurriedly but softly carry her and off they go to a room that full of beautiful and fine dresses. Now I feel like Heine in 'The Royal Tutor.' Huh! Must be hard living a life when your short but a grown man in age.

(Rui: You don't say...*A depressed aura)

Now time for dress picking! Okay here we have dress no.1, a pastel pink dress with less frills,Hmmm not bad but it was to puffy. Soooo Disqualified. Next dress number 2 , a cute deep blue dress with not too much diamonds, Hmmm yes perfect theres also a ribbon at the back but unfortunately It's..... too revealing. Soooo Disqualified.
Huh~! How can this closet can't have a single dress that is not too pink,puffy,frilly or revealing. Don't they know that I'm only 7 years old! You know what I'm going to make it my own and if your asking 'Do you have enough time?' Then your answer is Yes I do because I'm fast at doing any work....well except,never mind.

Okay let's see what we got! Silk (F/C) fabric, a needle and (F/C) thread. Now let's mix it all up! And it turns into a dress. It was a simple,vintage dress, I also put some white laces. I wore my flat (2/F/C) Shoes and a hair ornament that has rainbow diamonds on it,its like a hairband. I didn't put on any make up since I'm already fabulous*Flip that hair! But also it's because I don't want to stand out to much even though it's my Debut party. Knock knock Finally the moment you've been waiting for *cue drumrolls Hell is Coming, greeting us with a smile that will make you fear, none other than my Mother. "Oh! Alice-chan you have finish?"

"Yes mother." Blunt aren't cha. "Oh okay then. If you need anything don't be scared to ask me~!" Mother said in a childlike voice as she left. Who wants to ask you, a smile that can frighten me with your horrible fashion sense. Grumble Oh? Now you mention it I didn't have breakfast this morning right? Hmmm~ please wait a little bit more stomach. I'm going to fill you up with all those sweets at the party. Well what are we waiting for? Of to the two giant golden doors.