[][] The chosen Goddess of the......... [][]

Alice's P.O.V;

"Young master, young misstres we have arrived." The coachman announce as he went down and open the carriage door as Eden went out first and held out his hand for me. Alice ignore it and went down by herself not noticing the sadness in Eden's heart but cover it with a perfect smile. The academy is quite big isn't , in front of me is The M.S Academy where Noble's, Royal's and the gifted studied and I will be one of them....Oh! And also my little brother. Can't forget him can we! Maids and Butler's came to send our suitcases to our dorms while Eden is staring at the academy in awe. 'Hehehe~ how cute! But unfortunately he hates me...' Wait No,No, NO! No more negative Alice Lé Soleil!

I walk pass the academy giant golden gates as Eden trailing behind me. There were few student's stare at us as, they whisper to each other 'Not like I care.' I stared at my footsteps as I follow the peach coloured path that leads towards the entrance inside of the academy but before I could get there.... "Alice-chan ~~!!" A shout could be heard at my left and loud footsteps to. 'Oh no! Scan place. Searching place to hide. Place not suited.NO,NO,NO!' I panic as I was suddenly embraced by muscular arms as it gently pick me up and spin me around. "Oi! You bastard let go of MY onee-sama!!!" Eden said as he tried to separate me from this bastard. 'Oh no! I think I'm getting sick!' Before I could throw up a soft and a voice that can sooth you sounded " Lean! I think you have to let her go. Can't you see she is about to throw up." He lightly scolds the bastard known as Prince Lean. Before he put me down he kissed my cheek and gently placed me on the grown. I stumbled a bit as I try to regain my balance, after that I wiped on the cheek that he kissed me. 'Ewww!' I thought as Alice roughly rub it off and wipe it with a wet tissue to remove the germs too. I look up to my saviour and examine his looks. White locks with blue streaks , beautiful dazzling blue eyes , perfect jawline and snowy white skin. His face was so beautiful he could be mistaken a girl if not for his muscular build but his not to bulky. I stared at him as I use my eyes to give him the message 'Thank you.' As if he understand what I was trying to do he chuckle a bit...ahhh his laughter sounded like pure bells and with a dazzling smile he said "Sure thing! Alice." Ahh already on first names huh?

Again I stare at him as he notice he forgot to do something. "Ah sorry for my rude behavior. I'm Prince Elias prince of the KATHAROS Kingdom and also Prince Lean childhood friend. It's nice to meet you." Elais said as he bow perfectly and give my hand a quick peck.
I don't mind but...I feel bad for him to be glared by these two. As if the tension and glaring started to slowly calming down Prince Lean was the one to began to speak. "Ah! Since it's your first day at the academy. How about I show YOU the Headmaster office." Prince Lean said popping the you. Meaning he wants us to be alone huh? Not a chance! Before Alice could shake her head vigorously Eden said in a venomous voice as a dark aura was oozing out from him. "How about you show me the way too Prince Lean." I slightly felt a shiver on my spine sensing it that it will turn bad. Elias narrowed his eyes feeling pity for me.

Sigh Why this always happens to me?! I thought as I watch both of them having an intense glaring contest while walking towards the Headmaster office. Kyah kyah Ugh can't these girls be quiet !! Even though both of them were glaring I think they gave a princely aura while glaring. Disgusting! And also I learn that they hate me. Why? Because they started whispering every time they saw me, they faces were also turning red. Jealousy? Please you could have them if you want. 'I ran out of ideas to say anything...Tee hee~!'

(Rui: Don't tell them that!! •///////•)

Knock knock Alice knocks on the wooden door known as the Headmaster office door."Come in." A men voice was heard on the other side of the office. Alice open the door slowly as it make a creak sound and walk in the room followed by those two idiots. The office has black wooden floor and the walls was painted with black and white as it has many pictures , shelves , trophies and medals hanging on them. At the side there was a coffee table with two person couch and at the middle is a large black wooden desk full of papers that was neatly organized and put it at the side. Then there was the Headmaster, he look around his 50's with his black hair almost turning and a beard , his body was a bit thin but there was a bit of muscle, he was wearing a heartwarming smile. 'Uwahhh! That makes me suddenly relaxed!' I thought as I stare more at his smile. It even stopped the glaring contest! This ald man can rule the world one day with that smile.

"I'm guessing that you both are the transfer students?" He ask with his voice sounded with full wisdom. Since this girl rarely talks, Eden would do all the talking. "Y-yes! We are the Duke's Soleil children!" Eden you stutter a bit but it's okay~ It was really adorable! "Really now! Then I welcome you both at M.S Academy where you will be studying and staying for now on!" The Headmaster said cheerfully. "Oh! And by the way I'm Dave the academy one and only Headmaster!" He introduces him self as he raise his arm up high. 'Wahh~ our Headmaster is childish, right? Hehehe~!' I thought as I watch the beaming Headmaster who look like a 5 year old. "Please take care of us for now on!" Eden said as he and I bowed to show respect. "You may leave." He said as we exited the office. Swoosh 'Huh? Just now...'

"Onee-sama! What are you doing? Let's get moving. Don't you want to see our dorms." Eden shouted that make me snapped and began to walk towards them as we go to our respective dorm that we will be staying for now on. I quietly walk ignoring the whispers from students as those two start another glaring contest again.
When we arrive at a place that has two path we all stopped and look at the sign.

<<|| Girl's Dorm.||

|| Boy's Dorm. ||>>

"What a shame that we have to separate Alice-chan ~!" Lean whine as he pulled Eden's cape roughly and pull him on the boys Dorm path before Lean gave me another kiss on the cheek now both sides and began to leave while pulling Eden. I take out a wet baby tissue from my pocket and wipe both of my cheeks that were cover with germs. After that I walk on the path that leads towards the Girls Dorm. While I was walking I feel something was following me 'or more like someone.' I thought as I look around while still walking on the path. Then... Pack 'oww! What the?!' I thought as I felt something hit me on the head. Alice pick it up and examined the thing. It was somewhat a necklace with golden beads and a crescent moon decorated with silver diamonds and at the middle of crescent moon was the sun it was coloured gold an was also decorated with two silver diamonds. It was beautiful but...

Who it belongs to? Alice look around to see if there anyone then her there but there was no other then her

Who it belongs to? Alice look around to see if there anyone then her there but there was no other then her. 'Okayyy~ this is getting creepy...' I thought as the wind blew past Alice and mess up her hair a bit as it flows beautifully. 'Maybe I should keep it for now...' I thought as Alice put on the necklace on her neck and continue her journey to the Girls Dorm.

~~~Swoosh ~~~~

The wind again blew as a men appear staring at Alice's back as it slowly disappear.
The men smirk full of mystery. "
I hope we have the chance to meet again, Sakurachi Alice..." He said his voice was husky and sexy as he slowly disappear.

Third person P.O.V;

"Sir! We have located the goddess!" A male said. He looked average and was wearing a silver armour with unknown symbol. Compare to the other guy who was very good looking.
The handsome guy smirk and said with his cold voice that can sends shivers down to anyone spine. " I see. Search where she is right now!" He ordered and the male hurriedly leaves.
The guys look was hard describe as he was at a very dark area but one thing that I could tell you was that his eyes. His is coloured [Censored] that shines and was full of pride and mischief.
"Where are you right now, dear Bunny?" He ask to no one as his voice has a hint of mischief and desire.....

||||||||[][][]∆∆∆∆[][][]||||||||

Rui: And CUT!

Alice: What do you want to cut?

Rui: I don't know? Apple's I guess.

Alice: Ahhh~ okay.

Silence~~~~

Alice: That's it.

Rui: Yup that's it. •π•"

Bye~!!!