[][]•°Knowledge°•[][]

Alice's P.O.V:

After 2 years, I have a feeling that this world is somewhat familiar but I leave it aside. For now, me or should I say Alice is studying in the library. It was big, no it was enormas, the walls are white and three chandeliers were hanging, theres stairs that takes you at the second floor and at the middle there a long table, on it were multiple books. Well this girl is definitely a bookworm.

    The book she is reading right now is about the history of this world. Should I read it out loud.
Well here it goes....

This world is call Terre meaning earth in French. The world has no magic, meaning were living a modern era but the people who has it is called 'gifted' . Is not like Light magic,Dark magic or etc. but a magical girls and boys (?) . The gifted will received an aura, like there body is glowing. Gifted people is really rare because they only have 5-11 people and only made after thousand of years. The fact that they are like magical girls and boys are they will transform but the hair and eyes would be the same. The importance of gifted people is because there lots of races I will rank them  highest to lowest:

God/Goddess

Angels/Demons

Beast/Monsters

Mythical creatures

Humans.

Some creatures are nice but many of them were evil. Problaly because of greed in power *rolls eyes *ahem as I was saying gifted people will protect there country and live a normal life,not. M.S Academy is where royals,nobles and gifted people will study. The Gifted will have training on controlling there magic while, the others will learn as normal kids. The gifted people has to work as a team and would pick a leader but mostly the leader should be pick by whose the strongest. I rank them highest to lowest:

Sun/Moon

Elemental

Natural (For example: Snow,Autumn, flower's name or etc.)

They will also need a strong aura. I will ranked them highest to lowest:

Bright glow and sparkles depends on their type [S]

Glow and sparkles depends on their type [Z]

Glow depends on their type [A]

None [F]

They will also get there partner. Partner is a friend for gifted people, they help them train and when you transform they will turn into an accessory. The bigger your partner is, the stronger you are.

Next the kingdom, as you all know that we're in a world called Terre, only 15 were revealed while others were hidden, I will tell you the top 4 because I'm to lazy to explain the others.

The kingdom I'm living now is called Armonía meaning Harmony in Greek. It is the top 1 beautifulest and powerful kingdom but despite that the kingdom still lived in peace and harmony.

Next is, KATHAROS meaning Pure in Greek. Where priest and angels lived. Seriouly everyone that live there has beautiful looks.They are top 3 in terre. They also lived in peace and harmony.

Then there's, Daímones meaning demon in Greek. A kingdom where beast and demons lived but despite there terrifying looks they live in harmony and never caused problems. They are top 4 in Terre.

But there's also the enemy kingdom called,Ischyrós meaning powerful in Greek. There many mythical creatures and some beast lives. There King is really cruel and one word a sadist. Just hearing its named will give you chills. They are top 2 in Terre.

Hmmm now I'm bored.....*bam "Onee-sama~ let's play!!" Speak of the devil , my cute little brother is here. 'Sure why not!' That's what I want to say but this girl only stay quiet and shakes her little head signing 'No. I'm studying.' Your so lucky that I'm in Auto-mode and in your body or not I will already [Censored] you. "Ehhhh~ I know I got hurt but that was two years ago!" Eden shouted as he ran to me and hug my waist. He looked up and give me.....damn....he give me the cutest puppy eyes. Ahhh I just want to hug him and shower him with kisses but being Auto-mode I can't . I thought after Eden giving the puppy eyes this girl will agreed but noooo you just have to be you closed the book and exit the library leaving him alone there.

After that this girl went to her room and locked it. Continuing her reading. A knock was heard and a maid voice in a gentle tone she says "Alice-sama are you already asleep? If you did not yet , it's time for dinner." Ehhh it's already night!!! I think this girl was surprised too. She looks at the window and see the moon glowing very brightly and many stars were twinkling. Beautiful that's the only word that crossed my mind. I think the maid already left since I didn't reply, she must thought that I already have slept.

Ahhh it's okay I'm not that I'm hungry really. Well I think this girl is a bit tired so she went and changed into her sleeping atire. She was wearing a white night gown that passes her knees and she let her hair down. She gets in the bed and fall asleep. Well that was fast.....I'm not sleepy at all.... Maybe I tried to sleep.....

I  can't. I just want to hold my head and scre-.....arē? Nani??!!! I'm moving, the Auto-mode is it off wait I think this what you called sleep walking?  my eyes is open but I feel that somewhere in my body that the other Alice is still sleeping. After that there was a huge silence.....Silence~

Wait I'm not in Auto-mode that means....of to my little brother's room! Because I feel bad that I reject his offer and I did not join dinner....he must be thinking that he made me mad. Soooo onwards to Wonderland!..*slap...I mean my little brother's room! 
I begin my journey to my brother's room while thinking why the heck did I slap myself.

Here it is. In front of me is a golden yellow door with beautiful cravings. I hold the handle an push it lightly *creak
I tip toe to the bed at the middle.
Hmmm my little brother is quiet childish. He has lots of plushie in here but I guess that makes him much more cute. I sat on the bed and see Eden's sleeping calmly on his bed. His breathing was barely heard. I stroke his head and whisper "Eden no matter what, Onee-sama never did hate you, even though I hurt you multiple times but that just shows you how much I care about you. Oyasumi Ed-kun."

I kissed Eden's forehead as he whisper Onee-sama and continue to sleep calmly. I guess I shall return. I got up as I exit Eden's room and went back to sleep.

        "Onee-sama I love you..."

[•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•]

Hope you enjoy this chapter~!
Love you all.

-Rui

Alice: Wait is she leaving me here!? o(O[__] O)o

Chotto matte,Ikanaide-yo!!! Rui-chan!