[][] A 'sick' Alice in bed [][]

Third Person P.O.V;

What a surprise that you came. What you want to hear a story? Okay. Now sit down dear while I brew some tea and make some snacks. Take a sip of your tea as I tell you the tale of 'A sick Alice in Wonderland.' .

Right now she in her bed with a cold towel on her forehead. Ahhh~ that must be bad. I wonder how they will react to this. Hehehe~ let's take a peek.

Hmm~ a panicking fiancée , a Over-reacting lil brother , a calming smile that hides emotions , a friend who blames herself , twins one trying to calm down the other but forgot that his brother was panicking also , a serious guy that is trying to find her , .

My, my it seems chaos in there. Fufufufu~ Let's hear out their thoughts.

The panicking Fiancee's P.O.V;

WHERE IS SHE? WHERE IS SHE?!! ALICE-CHAN ARE YOU OKAY?!!!!

he was walking back and forth in a face pace. While gripping on his now Messy hair but it make him more handsome.

(Rui: Damn how I really want to know how does anime boys does that!)

He keep ordering guards to search her. At the academy. Kingdom. The entire world. The entire Galaxy! If he has too.

(Rui:Wow that's to much)

His love to her was REAL this time. He didn't even know how she take the spot in his heart.
Magic? Spell? Potion? He really doesn't know how and wants to know badly. Why can't she LOVES me when I ALWAYS gave her my affection and love. Any girls want that right? But why she doesn't?

The Over-reacting lil brother's P.O.V;

ONEE-SAMA IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND?!!! WHERE IS SHE?!! IS SHE DEAD?! KIDNAPPED?! DISAPPEAR?!!? ONEE-SAMA WHERE ARE YOU!!!

The boy was crouching while he holds his ears as a dark aura was covering at the corner of the wall. He looked pitiful.

A calming smiles that hide his true emotions P.O.V;

Kinda to be honest I'm REALLY worried about Alice-chan. Ahhh~ where could she be??!! I know it's wrong to fall in love to a lady that is already engage but still I take my chances.

Alice I hope you notice the love I gave you~!!!!

A smile that can melt any girls heart but why can't you. You even guessed that my smile's were fake. That's what amusing about you. A quiet & perfect girl yet has lots of secrets that is waiting to be unlock.  Fufufufu~ Call me weird and all but my love for her is true.

A friend who blames herself's P.O.V;

AHHHH!!! ITS MY FAULT! WHY DID I WENT EARLY!! WHAT IF SHE GOT KIDDNAPPED!!! NOOO DONT ALICE-SAMA IS TOO GOOD FOR THAT!!!!

Wahhhh!!! Alice-sama! Where are you~~~~~!!!!!!

Twins , one trying to calm down the others but forgot that his brother was also panicking P.O.V;

"Everyone please calm down!!" A blue haired guy said as he tried to calm down the others. Even though he was worried for her himself.

A guy that looked similar to him but with  pink hair was only staring at the window but he was actually bidding his face.

ALICE-CHAN WHERE ARE YOU?! I WANT TO TOUCH YOU! FEEL YOU!! BE WITH YOU!!!!

A serious guy that is trying to find her P.O.V;

                      |BAM|

"NOT HERE!"

                      |BAM|

  "NOT HERE EITHER!!! "

|BAM|BAM|BAM|BAM|BAM|

As it continues through on till dawn.

As he kept on thinking about her.

Third Person P.O.V;

"Alice-chan/Alice-sama/Onee-sama/Alice Where are you!!!!??"

"Achooo~!"

'Mou that's the 15th time already~' are you sure your not having more than a fever?' I thought as it pains me seeing Alice in bed.

"My late grandmother had told me that every time you sneeze someone is talking about you." Alice said suddenly.....

"ACHOOO~!" She blow a loud sneeze. 'That's quite loud.' I thought as Alice blows her nose. "And un-ladylike for me." Alice said as she closes her eyes continuing to sleep and hoped that she will get better tomorrow.

||||•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•||||

Rui: Sorry.. For the short and boring chapter.

Right now I'm shivering because I think I just met with a demon. LITTERALY!

I want to cried when he cuss and acts like a sadist but I won't let him take my place...

As I am the Queen of sadist. Just joking~★

Btw. I hoped you guys have a nice day/night.

Bye-bye~ ! Love you guys!