[][] Somehow they hate the 'Heroine' ? [][]

|DREAM |

          "Soleil-Nee-sama!!!"

A woman's shout was heard as the sound of heavy footsteps came closer to me but I can't see quiet well because my vision was blurry and my head hurt a bit. The woman was in front of me and keep shouting a name that I was familiar with, then I saw that her hand was glowing a bright white and light blue color and she was muttering some words that I understand a bit. When she touched me with those hands I felt warm but the pain was still there.

The woman keep crying and say to me to keep my eyelids open. before I could close my eyes a soft whisper sounded. Her voice was hoarse but it's still soothing and warm to hear.

      "Don't cry Lune...."
I could see her hand were on the woman's face caressing it as she cried harder. When my eyes were almost closing ,I could see beautiful red ruby eyes.How beautiful.....

My eyelids slowly open adjusting the light and I was met with a white ceiling. 'Where am I .' Alice thought as she slowly sat up and was met with a horrible pain on her head. She holds her head and felt that it has a bndage around it. 'Ah Now I remember. That girl......I fell from the stairs and got hit by the wall. Ouch.' Alice thought as she felt a someone gripping on her hands, she looks beside her and saw a boy that is a year younger than her with pale blonde hair , peachy soft skin , a perfect jawline and red lips . You could say that he was very handsome and could break many hearts in the future with his looks.

First year, Class 1-A, Eden Lé Soleil in other words my little brother. I smile a bit when I saw him beside me. 'He must be worried....' Alice thought as her other hand gently stroked Eden's soft  and fluffy hair. 'Ahhh~ How soft~!' She thought as she play with his hair unknown that he was already awake and was pretending to be asleep. Suddenly she remembered the dream that she just had. 'What was that all about? Lune and Soleil. My family's name and
....Lean?' Alice thought and speak of the devil a knock was heard and Lean's voice came in.

I didn't say anything but Lean still came in. His face looked worried when he saw me and then turn dark a bit. Why though? He stared at me as if scanning me. Then his eyes saw my bandaged head with a bitbof blood, after he saw that he ran to me and engulfed me in his hugs but it wasn't those crushing one except it was much more cozy one. I'll let him hug me as I closed my eyes and felt another presence came, I open it back to see a girl with her eyes widen a bit. 'Oh! That girl...' Alice thought as she got of from the hug and stared at her with her head a bit tilted. Lean also noticed this and look at the detection where Alice was looking, his face darkens and with a voice with a hint of venom he ask the girl.

"What are you doing here?" The girl blushed a bit as if didn't notice the venom in  Lean's voice. With a red face she ducks her head and shouted "I-I came here to apologize to Alice." Her voice was sweet as honey but the way she said was... 'Uhhh were in the first name already huh? *nervous chuckles.' I thought as I sweatdrop a bit and open my mouth to reply but was rudely cut off by her. "I-im sorry for pushing you and my name is Hime Lé Harukasaki!" She shouted again as I sweatdrop more for her weird apology.

'Does this world apologize like that? Say sorry first and then said your name?' I thought as I watched the Heroine. (LOL I just woke up so I'm pretty lost. Sorry. )  I , Alice stared at her and with a small smile she calmly say "It's okay. It's mostly my fault for not paying attention so, were even."
She said. 'Wait that was NOT in the story or you falling, it was supposed to be the Heroine and this is Lean's Route!!' I thought. 'But then again this might be the way to destroy those death flags! Okay right now I'm so loving this girl!' I thought again but was cut by Lean's shout.