[][]Is this really a child![][]

Alice's P. O.V;

Waa~ cake is always the best! But it's not because they just have to satred at me if I was an alien. Hump rude! Bing an idea! Let's go outside. I get out from my seat and started walking towards a garden. Then the image of that blue haired boy appeared in my mind. What was his name again? Lio? Liez? Lol? Hmm..

"It's Prince Lean." A childlike but a bit manly voice said. 'Ahhh~ the blue boy.' I thought as I stared at the boy in front of me.
Silence ~ "A-arent you going to say something?" He said as a thick mark appears on his head. 'You already have *raise one eyebrow.' I sweatdrop to his words. "Hey! Are you even listening!? Oi!" He shouted as he started to walk towards me and stand in front of me. 'Ahhh~ I can feel his breath...disgusting.' I thought as Alice started to mutter "Tch. What a nuisance." In a soft tone and started to walk towards the pond. It was magnificent, clean water as it reflects the starry sky around it was multiple flowers and rocks with some firefly's. "How beautiful." Alice said in her usual tone. 'No. It's magnificent and mystical.' I thought as I also look at the pond.

"Are you referring to me?" Lean said as I can see his reflection on the pond...he was wearing a smugly smile. I could feel that a vein popped on Alice head. "What do you want." Alice said in a whispering tone but since it's just the two of us in the garden it sounded loud and clear. "Hmm~ let me think.." He said as he started to walk closer to me and held my chin making me looking at his beautiful sky blue eyes. "You." He said as he put on his devilish smirk. "Huh?" That's the only thing that Alice could say. 'Ahhh~ she's totally being sucked by those eyes. Māh you can't judge her I hate to be honest but those eyes are beautiful.' I thought as I see  Eden....

Running towards us and attacked Lean. "W-what th-!" Lean was cut of by Eden's loud shouting. "How dare you! HOW DARE YOU! How dare your filthy hands touch my onee-sama beautiful soft and white skin!" Eden shouted as he punched Lean's stomach. I only stand there and watch them fighting. No I'm not stunned, Its just I know that Eden's punches are weak/soft. 'Ahhh~ I still remember the day that Eden got mad and punched me a bit. It was so CUTE~!' I thought as Alice continue to watch the fight. Should I stop them? "Both of you stop fighting at this instant!" Ahhh~ to late. Sorry boys but your on your own, as I look at the four adults running towards us. Our parents and two other adults. Mother pick Eden from Lean and started to hold him tightly as he still struggling. 'Hehehe~ how CUTE~!'

Then the other two adults came and stand beside Lean, as lean carefully stand up and dusted his shirt of. "I'm so sorry ~ Kaneki-chan. I don't know what have gotten to Eden." Mother said to the lady known as Kaneki-chan.
"Ah! No it's okay really! It was m-my fault actually for not teaching Lean manners!" Kaneki-chan say as she stutters a bit looking worried/nervous? Kaneki has ink black hair that was being tied in a braid, slightly tanned skin, a bunny nose, a curvy body, B-cup breast and beautiful sky blue eyes. She was also wearing a emarald coloured gown with red roses decorated at the back. She was so adorable!

The man beside him was scolding Lean. 'Poor Lean ~.' The man was also look seductive. Just like father but his was more strict. His hair was combed perfectly, a beautiful jawline, a muscular body, blue coloured hair and ocean blue eyes. He was wearing the same colour suit as his wife but also a bit darker. Im guessing that they are Lean's parents. Ahhh~ it's really perfect. With her mother's sky blue eyes and his father's ocean blue eyes. It looks like they came out from a painting. "Oh? Now who might you be." Kaneki-chan say as she looks at me smilling.

"Ah! I'm Alice Lé Soleil. The first daughter and heir of Duke Lukas and duchess Ariana of Armonía." I said as I do a perfect curtsy. Eden was looking at me in awe and the two adults was flabbergasted. "My what a fine lady you have Lukas." The man said as he look at my father with a smirk. 'Ahhh~ now I know where Lean got that from.' My father only stand there and started doing a heroic pose and say "Of course. She is my and Ariana's daughter." Smack "Please stop that." Mother said with her eyes close and plastered a cold smile towards father. Father then started to frown as he goes at the corner growing poison mushroom. "Hahaha. You guys never change." The man said. "Ah! I almost forgot. Sorry for my manners but let me introduce myself." He continued "I'm Er-" but Alice cut him off "King Eren Lé Lune, the king of Armonía and his wife Kaneki Lé Lune, Queen of Armonía. Also the first Prince and heir to the throne Prince Lean Lé Lune." Alice said but it was shortened but I can't believe that you did research on the Royal family! I can't believe you did it alone *pout.

The two alduts was flabbergasted again this time with Lean also. There was an awkward silence for a minute then they started to laugh and was curious why? The king saw me looking curiously he said "Ah! It's nothing really. Is just you are really like your mother." He said as he ruffled my head carefully to mess up my hair. Im like mother? That must be a lie. Compare to mother she is always cheerful and in cloud nine while I'm only emotionless. "Hohoho~ your right!" Mother reply back as she puts her arms on my shoulders. And if your asking where Eden is he got off from mother's grip after the Lune was flabbergasted. "But I think she is mostly like mother~" my mother said. Mother's mother? You mean grandmother?....I guess I am alike like grandmother. "So what are we standing here for! Let's go back to the party." My father cheered as we walked back to the party. My parents and lean's parents had already went to chat to other nobles. My brother Eden was on my right me and Lean was on my left. "Ettō.. How about both of you start to introduce to each other." Alice said in a whispering tone. 'Ahhh~ good idea. I thought that I was going to die with there glaring contest*sigh' I thought as I could see the the both of them stopped glaring and introduce there self. "As you know I'm the first Prince of Armonía, Prince Lean Lé Lune. Nice to meet you." Lean said as he give Eden a cold smile. Sweatdrop I didn't mean like that! "I'm Eden Lé Soleil of Duke Lukas and duchess Ariana of Armonía. Nice to meet you too." Eden said with a venom voice and a 'cold' smile. S-somebody help me...

"I'm going to the table." Alice murmers as she walks towards the table that was full of desserts and pastries. "Ah! Good idea  onee-sama. Let's get some sweets and leave that alone. Nē~!" Eden said cheerfully as he referred Lean that. Ah I could see his face turning red. *sigh this is going to be a long night.

.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
          [][]∆Time skip∆[][]
           •°After the ball°•
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Huh~! I'm soooo tired. I said as I lay on my queen sized bed. If have changed my dress to a night gown as I tucked my self in with my blanket. My body rotate to the right as I see my Gian window. My room was light by the beautiful moon light and those stars twinkle ganting a wish if you saw a shooting star.

(Rui: I have no idea. What I'm writing. )

I felt my eyelids getting heavier and was set off to Dreamland.
Zzzzz~

Third person P.O.V;

Creak~ Alice room doors creaked open as a small figured walked in and sat on the bed beside Alice. The little figure hug Alice's waist as he inhales Alice's hair that smell like natural sweet vanilla scent. "Onee-sama." The little figure whisper, the little figure voice was childlike but you could hear that it was a boy. The boy started to slowly closes his eyelids as he hugs Alice with his Teddy bear. As the moon light hit Alice and the boy face. You can clearly see it was Eden.

                    ____________

Alice: Isn't it obvious that it was Eden.

Rui: Are you stupid! What if it was Lean! Huh!

Alice:thick mark Why would Lean be in the manor! It was night time! Besides I saw Lean and his family return with my own eyes.

???: Hohoho~ you think so?