[][] I'm not joking when I say that I was the QUEEN [][]

Alice's P.O.V;

"God what have I done to upset you...?" Alice said with full despair when she saw a giant fat purple monster that has sharp claws,nails and teeth. I swear he looks like a sharpener. Alice body was frozen as she continued to stare at the monster that's was going to blow a punch on me. I closed my eyes waiting for the pain but it never came. Huh? I open my eyes slowly to see....

Eden?! He was standing in front of me with a shield that is big as the monster stomach. Eden's shield has a symbol on it. Fire. "Onee-sama!! Are you okay?!" Eden said to me worriedly as the shield just bow turn back to its normal size. Alice was calm and only nod while, I was panicking trying to not to panic. Eden let out a sigh of relief as he smile at me but Alice didn't pay attention to that but she was paying attention to the monster whose going to attack us again. There was a red ball in its mouth as he spit it and the ball was going towards us. Before it can....

Alice pulled Eden in her arms as the fireball make a big deep hole on where we were standing.
"O-onee-sama!? Eden stuttered as his face was beat red. Alice let go of Eden and went in back inside the academy as seven people ran passed her. Alice continue to walk to a room where other students were shaking in fear. " ONEE-SAMA!!" Eden shout makes Alice body automatically stop as she turn around to see.

Eden and the others wearing their gifted outfit. Each one of them has their own individual sybols and match their character.Well some of them.

Prince Lean; the Moon , Rank; [S]

Prince Elias; Elemental; Water , Rank; [S]

Eden; Elemental; Fire, Rank; [S]

Ram&Rem; Elemental; Earth, Rank; [S]

Akio; Elemental; Space , Rank; [S]

Zephyr; Natural; Diamonds, Rank; [S]

Hime; The Sun, Rank; [F] (HIDDEN)

Sophia; Natural; Heart's , Rank; [A]

I wonder if they can beat the monster with that kind of Rank? Who knows. Alice was staring at Eden who just called her. Eden beamly smiled and with a chirpy cheerful tone. "Thank You!!" What? For saving you but that was nothing. You save me and I saved you. Were even right? Alice only turn back and continue to walk away.

"Yosh! Let's beat that ugly purple tinghy!!" I heard Lean shouted as the other reply back with full confidence as clashing and booming sounds I heard next. "Do your best...." Alice silently whispered. 'Arā, arā someone out of character.' I thought I secretly chuckle towards Alice weird behavior. Alice was already in front of a room but stopped and look at the window to see them fighting. It won't hurt to watch. Right?.

Alice eyes widened when she saw them almost loosing energy. Sophia was on the ground with a few cuts and bruises and Hime also on the ground fainting?! Ram has a cut on his stomach making many blood oozing out of it as Rem tried to aid it. Prince Lean and Elias was still attacking /dodgingthe mister attacks. Eden....WHERE EDEN?!!

Alice eyes scanned the place but to her luck she didn't find him. Her heart was beating fast with worry as she scan the place again , again and again. Eden. Where are you? "EDEN!!" Alice turn her head towards Lean who shouted Eden's name. She looks towards where he look as her heart break into million pieces when she sees Eden unconscious with blood flowing from his body where the monster going to attack any moment now.

'Eden wake up!' I shouted as Alice was still in a shock state. 'Eden please....' Unknown to Alice the necklace that was in her pocket was shaking vigorously as it glowed. "W-what!" Alice took out the necklace as she shut her eyes closed when the necklace shone a bright light.