[][] Random Chapter [][]

Third person P.O.V;

Have you been wonder who is watching us? Our every movements , good deeds and wrong doings. We were teached that God was watching us.' There is only one' is what our teacher says but is it true. No one knows except God.

Everyone was wondering how the god..

"Do they even exist?"

"Looks like? "

"Personality like?"

"If they have a family?"

"Are we going to meet them?"

"If they were lonely?"

Thats what pure kids questioned but the adults only laugh and say " It was nothing to worry about."
Are you sure? What if one day you regret saying that. We also learns that there are

|•° Heaven °•|              |°• Hell •°|

You must know those words right? The nice people go to heaven and bad mean people go to hell. That's what they learn. In eart there are many religion.
And one of those religion always thought that 'earth is like prison' but some of them also thought 'live your life before you died' right?
We believed in many gods. Some of the religion name them , knows there face while some of them didn't know there face. They say it will be a sin to just make up the god face.
Do you believe of all that? Of course you have to or not it will be a sin. Right?

Hmm~ I wonder if you want to know the truth behind all that.
What if the God you guys been learning was actually a Goddess.
What if they were two of them and was watching you
Right now.....

Up in the skies with many fluffy clouds. Kids have been dreaming to touch them some of them even think to eat them! But they also know that up in sky is where the angels and god live to watch us down below.

" Have you finish babling nonsense yet?" A voice of a women that is cold as ice said. She was really stunning and looked matured, she has snowy white hair , porcelian doll skin , red thin lips , rosy cheeks and red ruby eyes.

"W-what! What do you mean, is not nonsense! It's true right." The other girl said her voice was soothing and warm like the sun. Unlike the other girl who looks were like snow white, she was also beautiful like a heartwarming angel. She has pale blonde hair , pale complexion , doe olive green eyes and thin rosy lips.
" Yeah, yeah... Anyways your busy right? I mean on earth?" The girl with an icy voice said as she sat on the sofa that was magically appear. "Yup! But aren't you going to come?" The other girl with a soothing voice reply as she played with her long pale blonde curly hair. "Nah~ I have my own work there." The girl with an icy voice said.

"Then I'm going first! Bye-bye~!" The Blondie said as she transform into her human form and waved at the other girl. The other girl waved back as the Blondie teleported to earth.
After that silence greeted the girl as she stood up from the sofa and tied her snowy white hair into a ponytail. She then transform into her human form and also teleport to earth.

I wonder what our goddess are doing there? Maybe that will keep a secret for now~.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Rui: Hello Rui here! Do you like the random chapter....

Alice: Kinda she really doesn't know what she is saying. *rolls eyes.

Rui: Hey! It was a hint you know!

Alice: Yeah and it was pretty obvious! Anyone could guess it!

Rui: What! That's not true. My sister even can not guessed to you know!

Alice: Then she is stupid!

Rui: Yup! I agreed! Anyways this chapter is really important to remember. You will be really surprised / shocked when we reached a certain chapter~!

Alice: By the way when are you going to make an Character introduction?

Rui: Maybe tomorrow ~ Huaww~ right now I want to go to sleep. Is 11:28 PM right now! Soooo good night and hoped you guys have sweet dreams!

Bye~!