Ron Weasley- Bed

Request by: @VampireGirl517

Prompt: Your dorm mates kick you out with an ulterior motive.

Warnings: Possible swearing.

A/N- this may or may not be the way you requested it, so if not, I'm sorry.

------------------

The sounds of whispering fill the room. You look up from your book, seeing your roommate and her friends entering with their pyjamas and fluffy blankets. You sigh, hoping they'll shut up. Of course, they don't. You are further irritated by the fact that one of them has the audacity to tell you that you need to leave.

You scoff, rolling your eyes. "This is my dorm. I shouldn't have to leave," you say. The girl rolls her beady brown eyes. "Please, Y/N? We'll keep you up anyway. We planned to tell secrets and play games," your roommate says.

You sigh. "You owe me, Norrit," you say, grabbing a pillow and a fluffy blanket. She smiles with satisfaction, knowing that soon enough, someone will join you in the Common room.

You scowl, stomping down the stairs, to the common room. You plop the pillow onto the couch as you lay down. You pull the fluffy blanket over yourself, pulling your brows together in irritation.

£££££££

You hear soft footsteps on the boys' staircase. Groaning, you pull your pillow over your head. Then, you feel someone tap you. You groan louder, rolling over. They shake you gently. You huff in frustration and jerk the pillow off of your head, only to see your crush with his hands in the air and red hair wild with sleep.

You gasp in fright, bolting upright. Ron looks as if he's seen a spider. His face contorts into a small smile. You sigh, looking to the floor.

"What do you want, Ron?" you ask, softly. He clears his throat. "D'they kick you out again? Bloody girls. I don't understand why they can't just stay down here instead of kicking a girl out of her own dorm," he rants.

You smile slightly. Ron calms down, looking at your makeshift sleeping arrangement. "That can't be comfy," he says, motioning towards the couch.

"It's not. But it's somewhere to sleep," you say, yawning. Ron nervously clears his throat again. "Would you- um like to- uh sleep with me- I mean so you can get good sleep?" Ron asks, turning bright red. Your eyes widen.

"Sure," you catch yourself saying. Ron smiles slightly.

--------

You wake up in someone else's bed. You hear soft snores and feel the warmth of another body next to you. You don't recognise the room too well.

You turn to your right and see Ron snoring softly beside you. At first, you panic, but then relaying prior events to your memory, you calm down.

Waking up to this every morning for the rest of your life wouldn't be too bad.

And with that, you sink slowly back into slumber.