Fred Weasley🤐 Depression Pt.1

Prompt- Your parents die as Voldemort's reign seems to be final. After being tortured in your seventh year at Hogwarts, you become depressed and suicidal. You go to the Weasley's during Christmas, and Fred says something that makes you feel better; you become a couple. After you save him during the war, you break up with him. You finally tell him about your depression.

Requested by- @Magic_and_books

Warning- brief descriptions of torture, death, and depression. If any of the above trigger you, you have been warned.

A/N- I have decided to make this into 2 parts, since I have two other requests to fulfil for this book. I don't precisely know when the second part will be published, but it will be after the other two requests are published. Sorry if this is an inconvenience.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"You have betrayed me, and for that I shall have to punish you. No mercy shall be brought upon you. All that you have loved shall end. Any final words?" Voldemort asks, wand raised to the young couple.

The couple clutch each other tightly, tears streaking down their faces.

"Your reign shall end! You will be betrayed by all!" The man shouts in a final attempt to be bold. Voldemort rolls his beady eyes.

"Avada Kedavra!"

The couple fall to the ground, a lifeless thud sounding as their bodies collide with the floor.

A girl peers from behind a flower pot, looking on the sight in sheer terror. She remains silent, her eyes becoming waterfalls.

Voldemort apparates from the scene, leaving the girl to drown in her sorrow and cry rivers of tears.

—————

You struggle to move, but your mind and body are no longer in sync. You're completely paralysed. Unable to cry, you lay on the disgusting floor, staring into the unwelcoming darkness.

The sound of a door creaking open alerts you to the arrival of your captors. Many scenarios play out in your mind, but none are as horrible as the one you are in.

A dim light fills the mould-riddled, dank, moisture-filled room. Footsteps swiftly approach your unmoving form.

The light is casted upon you. You want to blink the brightness away, but due to your current state, you are unable to do so.

Your captor illuminates the room. Now that the dank chamber is illuminated, you realise that you are in someone's cellar. In your peripheral vision, there are shelves of expensive wines from around the world on the right wall. In your left field of peripheral vision, a man  around the age of 55, donning a black cloak and hood, holds his wand out toward you, as if preparing to fire off a spell.

A harshly whispered phrase leaves the man's mouth. A flash of blue light shoots out of the wand, right into you. Suddenly, you feel as if a thousand knives are slowly ripping you apart, limb from limb. You can't scream, or move in any way.

The pain becomes unbearable. You can't breathe due to the severity.

——————

You shudder at the sudden touch of Fred Weasley. He frowns, removing his hand from your shoulder.

"Sorry. I forgot for a moment," he said, bowing his head. You reach out to him.

"It's okay, really. I'm just so paranoid now since..." you trail off sorrowfully.

"I understand," he says, giving you a sad smile. You sigh.

"Sorry..."

"No, you're fine. Um...anyways, would you like to stay with my family over break? Mum would be happy to have you join us," Fred insists.

"I would't want to intrude..."

"Nonsense! You would be welcomed with open arms by everyone...except maybe Percy...but who cares about him? We would gladly accept you into our home," Fred says.

"Thank you, Fred," you say, smiling slightly. Fred smiles at your smile.

———————

You saunter into your dorm, and you quietly change into your pyjamas. The room is dark. The sounds of even breathing and the quiet shuffle of your feet upon the floor are the only sounds heard.

Your dorm mates are currently tucked into bed, sleeping soundly.

You climb onto your bed, slowly crawling under the covers.

Tomorrow will be a new day...hopefully.