Disappeared

[A/N: heyy! I'm bringing Luhan back into the story! c: js]

-Luhan's POV-

Woah. She kissed me. Or, should I say, my cheek.

I still got the flutters in my stomach, just like our other friendly kiss.

I felt myself turn red as I rushed towards my house.

"Hey you!" a voice stiffened my body, making me unable to move.

I didn't dare turn around.

After a couple seconds, I felt a hand on my shoulder. My reflexes kicked in as I kicked his stomach and elbowed his face. What I didn't notice was that there were three other men, each one with bats.

*next morning*

-Skye's POV-

"Hey! Jungkook! Have you seen Luhan anywhere?"

"Who's Luhan?"

"He has brown hair and a baby face. Oh! And he was wearing a 'Wolf 88' shirt just yesterday." I described.

"Hmm.. No. I'm sorry, Skye.."

I gave him a hug. "It's okay. And it's not your fault. Hopefully, he'll come to class later."

-Narrator's POV-

As the day passed, Luhan was not spotted. What exactly happened to him?

As Skye walked home, she texted him atleast a hundred times. As for Kyungsoo, same.

After a few hours in their house, they decided to look around the streets for Luhan. He could be skipping class, but he would always have his phone and text back about a second later. And most of all..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He never skips class.

-

Days passed, leaving Skye and her friends questioning about Luhan's disappearance.

What happened?

Did he move without telling us?

Was he on vacation?

Skye insisted on asking Luhan's mother, which caused her, Luhan's mom, to break down into tears. She didn't know where Luhan went neither.

They decided to call the police, but after a few days, they came back with no clue.

He was never the one to ignore texts, especially from his closest, best friends.

And ..

Was he okay?