Ch. 2 Calling Jamie

Hiii!! My loves I am posting 2 chapters today because I just started it and I hope u guys like it!

And remember that if u guys have any questions just tell me I will be sure to answer them!

Here is chapter 2!!

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 Claire's P.O.V

Tomorrow is the concert and I'm so excited!! And today I got to call my friend Jamie and I can't wait to tell her!!!

Jamie and me have been best friends since kindergarten and we have never fought! I know right, ,anyway she is going to freak out!!!

I go downstairs and I see mom reading the news paper and drinking coffee. "Hi mommy good morning how did u sleep?" She looked up and smiled and said "hi honey and good morning and I did sleep good what about you?" I smiled and said "really good" "good there is breakfast on the stove I u want some?" I nodded and went an got me some eggs and bacon then I sat down.

"Are u excited to meet your idols tomorrow?" I smile and said "are u kidding I'm so excited it just seems so unbelievable!! Oh that reminds me I got to call Jamie!!" "Ok hurry" mom said I smiled and I ran into my room and got my phone and sat on the bed and call Jamie.

On the phone with Jamie.

J- hello

C-hey sista!!!

J-hey!! What r u doing?

C-Oh nothing just holding 2 front row tickets to a One Direction concert. And 2 backstage passes. What abo-

J-WHAT!!!!! NO WAY

C-yep and guess who gets to go with me?

J-WHO!?!!?!

C-Well....

J-CLAIRE!! TELL ME!!!!

C-You!! You get to go with me!! Haha

J- AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!!!! OMG WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR OMG OMG OMG!!!

C-Jamie breathe

J- ok I'm good!!!! When are we going!

C-Tomorrow, and we already talked to your mom and she is fine with it so u can spend the night with me tonight because it's a 3 hour drive if u want to.

J- Yes that would be fine I can't wait!! Will be over there in 5.

C-ok bye!

J-bye!!!!

I walk back to the living room and mom just laughing "what?" Then I laugh with her she said "I literally heard Jamie screaming!" We both laugh "she said she will be here in 5 mins so any minute no-" I got cut cut off by the door bell. I ran towards it and Jamie hugged me and said "thankyou so much!!!"' I chuckled and said "your welcome"

"We are going to my bedroom mom love u!!" "Love you too honey and I love u too Jamie!" Jamie ran to mom and said "I love u too" she chuckled and we went to my bedroom.

I asked Jamie "what do u want to do?" we looked at each other and said "This Is Us" we broke out laughing and I put in the movie and we covered up in my One direction cover and then we watched the movie. After we watched the movie we both fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------

Hey!! My loves I hope u liked it I know it was short but they will get longer I promise!!!

I don't know how many chapters I will do today. And it will get more interesting!! Bye my loves!!!