Ch.4 The Meet and Greet

Hi my love so this is chapter 4 the meet and greet I hope you like it!

----------------------------------------------

Claire's P.O.V

The concert just ended and it was great I sang and danced. Jamie did a little singing she didn't dance though I ask what wrong and she said nothing. We walk back out of the arena and we went to the back that said backstage we were the last people in line but it was ok because we got to talk to them the longest. A hour later the body guard said "I see your passes so I guess I will let you guys in. He smiled we laughed and we walked in there were two people in front of us and they went on and it was are turned we walked up to them. Harry saw me and he smiled and walked over to me and took my hand an Liam took Jamie's. Harry looked and at me and said "what's your name beautiful?" I blushed and said "Claire nice to meet you" and I took my hand out to shake his and he just pulled me into a hug and slipped something in my back pocket then he whispered in my ear "It's really nice to meet you..Claire" when he said my name it gave chills down my back. He let go of me and Louis smiled and winked at me and said "do you guys want a picture?"we both said "sure" we took a picture and I was in the middle of Niall and Harry, after the picture Harry said "goodbye love oh and call me" he winked and I smiled and said "ok" Niall said "bye Claire!" And hugged me and the fans were right he does have good hugs. Louis was next and he high fives me and gave me a hug and said "Harry I think she is my new best friend!" I chuckled and Liam hugged me and said "nice to meet you" I said "me too" then Zayn hugged me and said "I hope I get to see you again" we walked out and I said to Jamie "we finally got to meet them!" "Yep" she said and I stopped walking and said "what is wrong with you?" She said "nothing I'm really tired that's all" I huffed and ok not believing her. I call her and she came and picked us up and we are in the hotel and Jamie stepped out of the room and I just went down to the pool because I was really needing to relax..

Jamie P.O.V

We got to the hotel and we are about to go to the concert and I get a call and I told Claire that "I'm will be right back" she looked at me weird and said "ok" I walk out and I answer the weird number.

On the phone

J-hello?

The person- Jamie?.. I need you to do a favor for me.

I held my breath I didn't want it to be the person that I think it is but I'm going to say their name.

J- Jordan...

----------------------------------------------

A Clift hanger got I love me guys!!! Anyway what did you guys think of this chapter? Tell me in the comments!!

I wonder if it is Jordan?!?!?!

Bye my loves,

Emma