Ch.12 Dad?!??

Hey guys i hope you like this chapter and there is a lot of drama in this hope you like it!

----------------------------------------------

The boys just left and I called my mom and told her that I was staying at Harry's house and she was fine with it. Me and Harry was sitting on the couch and he said "hey do you want to go get some ice cream?" "Sure lets go" I got my purse and then we got into the car.

We got to the ice cream place I got vanilla and Harry got vanilla also. We sat down and are are ice cream and Harry said "how about we go for a walk?" "Ok" we got up and threw away are trash and we held hands and started walking we went down a gravel back road and it's dusk out and we heard "hey" we both turned around and I saw Jordan with a gun and Jamie with a gun I looked at her and she mouthed "sorry" I looked at dad and said "da-" "don't move or I will kill you both" and harry jumped in front of me and then I heard a gun shot. I looked down and then I heard another gun shot then all I saw was black......

----------------------------------------------

Hey my loves I won't be updating intil Saturday because I'm going to church camp for a week and I can't have my phone so I have to leave you on a Clifthanger sorry love you guys!!!

Emma