Ch.9 Meeting Perrie!!!

Hi my love I hope you like this one!!

----------------------------------------------

Claire's P.O.V

Harry let them both in and Zayn put his hand on my back and said "Claire this is Perrie, Perrie this Claire." She hugged me and said "hii it's really nice to meet you!" I smiled and said "nice to meet you too!" She smiled and said "to bond lets go shopping!" "Ok bye Zayn and Harry see you guys In a bit ok!" "Ok" they said then we got into Perries car it's a purple mustang! We get to the mall and go into areopostale and in buy some t-shirts Perrie did too and then we went to Hollister and I got some blue jean shorts and a tank top that saids down the side 'sun kissed' then some flip flops and sunglasses then we went into Charlotte Ruth's and I bought 2 more dresses that were lace one was purple and one mint green Perrie got like 6 lol. Then we got Starbucks and Perrie signed fans papers and sometimes cups then we walked out and we spent 4 hours there.

We got back to Harry's house and perrie said to me "you are my best friend now!" "Me too" we hugged and then walked in with like 10 bags in are arms and the boys were looking at us crazy! I said "hey we had fun that's all that matters!" They agreed and then harry had to take me home and I said bye to Perrie and Zayn then got done bags harry did too then we got into his car and he drove me home and he pulled up to my front door and he said "tomorrow if you want to we can tell the boys about us tomorrow at supper and tomorrow me and you go to the zoo how does that sound?" I smiled and kissed him and said "perfect, bye harry!" I got out of the car and he said "bye beautiful"

----------------------------------------------

Hey sorry it was so short but Perrie and Claire are best friends now yay but I hope you liked it bye my loves!

Emma