Ch.18 Dont Go....

Hey guys I hope u like this one!!!

--------------------------------------------

Claire's P.O.V

A week later

~~~~~~~~

Today is when the boys go on tour I hate to see them go, I was in Harry's room watching him pack he put all of his clothes in 2 big suit cases and he looked at me and I had a tear running down my face and he came over to me and hugged me and said "it will be ok I will be back before you now it ok?" "Mm hm" he smiled and zipped up his bags and we walked down stairs and the boys were waiting on him i looked at the boys and they were all about to cry I hugged Zayn first and he said "I will see you soon I love ya kid." I smiled and said "I love you too" then liam and he hugged me and said goodbye and kissed me on my cheek then Niall he smiled and I smiled and he hugged me and said "I will see u soon" then louis we looked at each other and we broke out crying and louis said "I love you nemo." "I love you too Lou." Then harry he was the most hardest I hugged him and snuggled my face into his neck and I said "goodb-" "don't say goodbye" I smiled then he said "I love you so much Claire" "I love you too harry" we kissed and then they walked out of the door but harry stood behind and said "Claire I have something for u" he gave me this box and I opened it and there was two bracelets and one said 'forever' and then the other one said 'always' I said "oh harry" I cried and hugged him and he put the 'always' on my wrist and then I put 'forever' on his wrist. He put out his pinky and said "forever" I locked mine with his and said "always" me and him smiled and he kissed me and said "I have to go I love you" "I love you too" I smiled and he said "and u are living with us now I already talked to your mom and she is fine with it" I smiled and hugged him again and kissed him and I said "Thankyou so much harry" "your welcome baby girl" he kissed me and then walked out to the tour bus and they pulled away and when I couldn't see them any more. I fell on my knees and whispered "don't go......."

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys I'm sorry it was short but I hope you liked it!!!

Emma