5

Louis was sitting across from Prince Edward in his carriage with his arms crossed, glaring straight ahead at Edward's chest. They had been traveling for an hour or so and Louis refused to speak to the entitled Prince.

After Edward presented Louis with the question, the Omega tried to run away, only to be captured by Edward's personal guards and brought back to the living room.

"Choose quickly Omega," Edward pressed the question, holding his hands behind his back, "I am beginning to lose my patience with you."

Louis squirmed in the grip of the alphas. He could either reject the Prince, or come up with a lie and then reject the Prince. Louis went for the later. "I've been in a very serious relationship. I'm going to be mated very soon."

Edward smirked. "That was not an option I gave you so I don't understand why you're telling me that."

"Well... because I can't be the Luna!"

"You aren't mated now, so you can. Now make your decision, Omega."

Louis huffed and looked down at his hanging feet, the grip on his arms was making them fall asleep. "...What if I don't end up getting chosen? Will I go back home?"

"If that's what you wish."

Louis looked up at Edward, he wasn't an ugly man. Shoulder-length dirty blonde hair framed his pale skin, which was slightly smudged around the jaw by the charcoal winds of the outdoors. Hazel eyes apeared amused, and vibrant red lips were turned up into a smirk, definitely aware of Louis' preferred choice.

"Fine. I'll come with you," Louis sighed, rubbing his sore arms once they were released, "but only if you let me say goodbye to everyone."

Louis spent the following twenty minutes saying his goodbyes and packing the few belongings he had. When Louis had asked if he could say goodbye to Joaquin, Edward refused as soon as he found out the man was an alpha and brought Louis to the carriage. Bringing them to their current position.

Edward was leaning back against the red velvet of the cushions, staring at Louis as he had been for the whole trip. "I can't believe you didn't know who I was."

Louis scoffed and turned to look out of the window.

"Oh please, don't pretend like I am being irrational. I am the Prince of Carthe, everyone from Carthe is supposed to know me," Edward grumbled, annoyed with the boy's silence.

He was just about to give up on conversation when Louis finally gave in and said, "well I didn't have a single clue. I still don't know much about anything."

Edward raised a brow. "Do you know about my brothers?"

Louis shrugged, finally making eye contact with the man. "Only that you have some."

"I have two."

"Are they Alphas too?"

Edward chuckled, "yes, we are triplets- You really don't know anything about the royal family do you?"

"I never thought I'd be in a situation where I'd have to know." Louis crossed his arms and turned to look back out of the window. "Don't we have to pick up other Omegas?"

"Why would we have to pick up other Omegas?"

Louis frowned in confused and looked at the Alpha. "Don't you have to bring more than one Omega back to Velora?"

"I can bring as many as I like."

"Then where are the others?"

Edward shrugged. "I only found one."