14

He had the best view of the city. But that was no surprise as it was made just for him. The breathtaking castle -to his own rightfully breathtaking kingdom- was built for miles into the sky, stopping only when it was just slightly past safe conditions.

He, of course, didn't care for his bedroom on the top floor that was made specifically for him. What was the point? If he was in the clouds then he wouldn't be able to see his beloved city. So he requested to have his office on a more modest elevation, moving his things to the one hundredth floor.

"Prince Harry!"

"Come in." He looked away from the view of the white city below him. He smiled. "Good afternoon, Theo. How are you?"

Theo walked quickly over to the Prince's desk, dropping the armful of files he had somehow managed to balance. "You have a letter from your brother." He sighed at the tension leaving his now relaxed arm muscles. "Oh and I'm alright."

Harry skimmed through the pile, smiling softly at the sight of his brother's distinct handwriting. "Well was thank you for delivering it to me."

Theodore nodded and turned to walk away.

"Wait, I have something I would like to speak to you about," Harry mumbled, mostly concentrated on opening and unfolding the letter. "Sit down, please."

Theodore obediently sat down, but couldn't stop his shoulders from sagging. He had a very busy day, and he knew that when the Alpha wanted to speak with him it meant making his day even more busy. But Theodore respected Harry too much to tell him this, so he just watched the Prince walk around his desk and take a seat at his throne-like chair. "Is this about finding a mate?"

Harry brought his attention to his assistant, temporarily setting the letter to the side and nodding once. "As much as I adore Paros, I would enjoy to return back home."

"Well with all due respect, Prince Harry. In order to do that you must find Omegas you like. I can't do that for you."

Harry pursed his lips. "What if my mate isn't in Paros?"

"There are plenty of eligible Omegas in Paros," Theo said.

"I don't want an eligible Omega, I want my mate."

Theodore sighed, despite being 23 just like Harry, he felt 50. "Most don't find their true mates, you may have to settle."

Harry didn't like that answer. He frowned. "I won't stop searching."

"Then prepare to do so," Theo slowly rose from the chair, he was almost able to run away and continue-

"What if my mate isn't lucky enough to live in Paros?"

Theo bit the inside of his cheek and sat back down against the chair. He was going to be so behind. "Then your brothers will find your mate themselves."

Harry twisted around to glance out the window, looking down at the city's aerial view. "I hope Edward isn't the one to do so."

Theo took the opportunity to glance nervously at the clock. "Your brother isn't so bad."

"Ah, but he is when it comes to Omegas. He would scare my mate and make them expect I would be the same," Harry sighed at the thought and moved back to look at Theo.

Theo darted his vision back to the oblivious Alpha. "Don't worry about it, most royal mates are not found in Carthe. So the chances of that happening are slim to none."

"Yes, but there are still chances. Have my brothers had more luck than I have in finding a selection?"

Theodore glanced at the ripped envelope and nodded. "Edward has."