Q&A

Hey guys, I've gotten a few requests from some of you asking if I would do a Q&A since the story ended, so —why not?
If you guys have any questions you'd like to ask about the story or any questions you have for the characters, feel free to ask away!!
I'll post the answers in this chapter in the perspective of the characters!!
You can dm them to me and I'll update the chapter with you in it or you can comment below, ill start with a few I've received already!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
@PrinceLotorMyLove: Dark, you like being a power bottom? How about you tell us a little more about that?😏😏
Dark: "um..." the red haired demon's face and ears turn a bright red before he clears his throat, while awkwardly adjusting his tie, "no—no, I'd rather not."

@DaddyDark123: Question for Anti, how do you feel knowing Dark made you for him? Do you feel kinda trapped or is it more of a secure feeling?
Anti: "That's a good question...I never really thought about it like that..." The demon rubs the back of his neck awkwardly, while glancing over at Dark, who raises his eyebrows at him, his face neutral but his eyes swim with worry and self doubt. "I..I love Dark, and that's all that matters..right?"

@Emily_Turner69: Will we get to see more of Damian at some point in time?
Damian: "Oh definitely, you haven't seen the last of me, my love." His purple eyes shine brightly as he smirks and blows a kiss with his recently stabbed hand.
(There's a sequel now that he'll be featured in)

@Sprinkleofseptiplier: I LOVE this story but I wish Mark and Jack were in it a little more..
Mark/Jack simultaneously: "yeah, me too."
(I know, I'm so sorry. It honestly started off as a septiplier story and it somehow changed to Danti. But don't worry, they'll be featured in the sequel as well)