with me again - 10

~3 Days Later~

~Taehyung POV~

I was staying at my parents house. They really did need my help, but it had happened to be at a convenient time. I hadn't thought about anything but Jia since I left. I missed her desperately. At the same time, though, I felt guilty for kissing her. I felt guilty for wanting to be close to her constantly. I didn't want to push anything on her, but that's exactly what I did with the kiss. I put my head in my hands.

I didn't know whether or not I should call or text her. I hoped she was spending time with the rest of the boys. I knew they would help her if she needed it.

My mom snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Taehyung, honey, is everything okay? You seem much different from your last visit. I'm worried for you." Her concerned frown warmed my heart. I had always been pretty close to my mom.

"Oh it's nothing. I'm just...feeling under the weather." I tried to smile, but failed.

"Sure you are. Come on, tell me what's wrong." She gave me a look that immediately made me start confessing.

"I met a girl." I said a bit breathlessly. "We've been spending a lot of time together, but I don't want to put pressure on her, or ruin our friendship. She doesn't have a lot of people she's close to." I toke a breath after letting out the words I had been holding in for days.

"Ahh, I see. It's a girl you're fussing over. How did you meet?" My mom's voice was comforting, but I wasn't sure if I should answer her question.

"Umm...I helped her out of a dark place. She struggles like I do." I glanced at my mom to see her reaction.

"Taehyung...is she good for you? It sounds like she'll just remind you of your sister. You should focus on healing yourself before you try to help someone else." I flinched at my mother's words.

"It doesn't matter. Both of us are doing better now, and that's what's important. She's not bad for me. For the first time in years I don't feel like there's a weight on my chest." I was slightly annoyed that my mother was questioning Jia, but I understood she was just worried. Ever since my sister, she was crazy about making sure me and my younger brother were protected.

"Just be safe." She said, and I nodded. "Why are you so hesitant when it comes to your relationship?"

"She has triggers that lead to her having panic attacks. Those triggers change every day. I don't to make her feel stressed or depressed by what I am doing." I looked down, embarrassed.

"Taehyung, dear, you've always been so considerate of others feelings. I'm happy you're aware of what may upset her, but it doesn't hurt to try. Maybe a relationship is what she needs to heal. What if she likes you as well, but you never pursue her? That could hurt just as much. Give it a chance. Give her a chance."

~Jia POV~

I looked at my phone. Again.

I knew Tae probably wouldn't call or text, but it didn't hurt to check.

I had spent the last few days catching up on schoolwork and spending more time with Jimin and everyone else. It had been nice, great actually, but I missed Taehyung. Not to mention, without him here, I tended to have more breakdowns and panic attacks.

I looked my phone again, but this time, it started ringing as soon as I picked it up. It surprised me so much that I dropped the phone. I quickly grabbed it again, and got butterflies when I saw who it was from.

Taehyung.

I answered immediately.

"Hello?" I said, probably too eagerly.