sick - 16

~6 Months Later~
~Jia POV~

Me, Taehyung, and Namjoon all sat around the table in the break room eating lunch. The past few months have been some of the best in my life. Taehyung and I were doing great, I loved him so much I wasn't sure it was possible. We had just celebrated our seven month anniversary. My work at BigHit was going well, and it was great to be able to work with my boyfriend and the rest of my friends. I had become closer with all of them. Not to mention, I was now going to a therapist, which helped with my anxiety. Taehyung came with me a lot of the time.

I was listening intently to Namjoon explaining the next idea he had for a song. He and Yoongi were constantly working, and never failed to impress.

We finished lunch and I went back to work. Making music for a living was never a professional I pictured myself in, but there were hundreds of poems and lyrics written in my journal. I had come to love the feeling when  I got when a song was finally finished. I can remember the first time I heard one of my songs on the radio. I didn't recognize the person singing it, but I had almost started crying.

When the day was finally over, I went back to the boys' place with Taehyung. We laughed and cuddled as we watched a movie.

"I'm hungry" I complained with my head on his chest. He smiled at me.

"I'll make some dinner." He whispered, and got up. I heard him cooking in the kitchen.

After a bit, he brought the finished food over to the couch. I grabbed for it eagerly, after seeing he had added strawberries as well. He knew me too well.

"Hey! I need payment first. I worked to make this." He held the plate out my reach, which wasn't hard seeing as he was much taller then me. I whined at him.

"I need a kiss." He said, giving me a look the made my toes curl. I obliged, pushing my mouth against his.

I stayed at his house that night, and texted my roommates so they knew I was okay.

~Time Skip: Two Weeks Later~

I ran from my bed to the bathroom, my hands slamming into the cool porcelain as I threw up into the toilet. My roommate, Jennie, held my hair while Jisoo prepared some tea she promised would help. I hated being sick.

After there was nothing left in my stomach, I walked slowly to the kitchen and started to drink the tea Jisoo made.

"You probably have a stomach bug. Stay home today." She said with a concerned look. I was thankful my new roommates had been so kind to me.

I nodded, and spent the rest of the morning in bed. Soon enough, I stopped feeling nauseous, but I didn't go into work anyway. Taehyung texted me, wondering where I was.

~Text Conversation~

TH: love, are you feeling well? Why aren't you at work?

J: I threw up this morning, so I stayed home.

TH: feel better, love. I'll miss you <3

J: I'll miss you too, love you

~End of Text Conversation~

I smiled to myself. He was too sweet. I was lucky to have him.

Over the next week, sometimes I would be sick, sometimes I wouldn't. I went into work a few times, but I was getting frustrated by the inconsistent illness. Taehyung recommended I go to the doctor, and since he couldn't go, Jimin went with me.