Chapter 16

Walking though the airport Cameron intertwines our fingers and pulls me through several crowds of girls wanting pictures or an autograph. We just wave and keep walking. We get into the car and take a deep breath. Cameron sits next to me with his hand on my inner thigh driving me crazy.

We walk into the house and it's beautiful. I go upstairs and put away my boxes and luckily I had a bookshelf put in so I had room for my stuff. By the time Cameron and I both get finished it's 5:43. I lay on the king size bed with blue camouflage bed set and just take a deep breath. Cameron pulls me up and drags me down stairs (not literally) we sit next to Maddy and Nash as they watch a movie.

After watching a few movies we are all just tuckered out from traveling. I get up, stretch, go to the room and change, then crawl under the covers and turn in the tv that's on the wall. Thankfully the cable was set up. I turn on a random channel and close my eyes. A few moments later I feel Cameron lay next to me. He pulls me in close and we both fall asleep in each other's arms.
*******

Next morning

I wake up and Cameron's not next to me. There is a note that reads 'when you wake up put your bikini on and come down to the pool~ love Cam' I get up, slip on my purple bikini and end up falling down the stairs. Luckily nobody had seen me. I walk out into the bright light and see Cameron, Nash and Maddy in the pool. Cameron smiles at me and waves me toward the pool. I just shook my head no and sat on the patio chairs trying to wake up.

The next thing I know there are a pair of arms around my waist then I'm in the pool. "CAMERON!" I yell

"Yes dear?" he laughs.

"I don't think your funny" I say fixing my hair.

" Don't be a Debbie downer" he says wrapping his arms around me.

"You don't want to get on my bad side" I say smirking

"Don't even joke about that" he says widening his eyes.

I just laugh and swim away. After an hour of messing around I get out and head for the shower. I get in and wash my hair and body then cameron gets in the shower while I'm still in.

"Cameron Alexander get out of this shower!" I yell turning around.

"You said we would have time together" he mumbled while kissing my neck.

"Later" I say slipping out and pulling a towel around me.

I walked into the room slip on leggings a sports bra and one of Cameron's tee shirts. I started to get dizzy and my vision blurred.

~

Cameron's POV

While I was in the shower I heard a loud thump come from in the room. Alli probably just ran into something. I finished up got out, dried off slipped on basketball shorts. I walk out to see Alli laying on the floor with a bloody nose.

I run straight to her. She is still breathing so I call 911 and pick her up and carry her down stairs.

"Babe, please wake up?" I cry cupping her face.

The ambulance shows up and they put her on a stretcher. Nash, Maddy, and I get into the range rover and follow it to the hospital. What if she doesn't make it? What even happened? I can't live with out this girl. Please let her live. I love her.
________

Y/N

Sorry it's short but at least an update

Cliffhanger😁😂