Chapter 25

Allis POV

I finished applying the thick layer of foundation, even though it doesn't cover up the bruises or cuts completely. I try my best to pull my shirt over my head without pressing it against my face, but miserably fail and let out moan of pain. I finally get my shirt and pants on Cameron comes in.

"How are you?" He asked

"Stop, stop acting like I'm dying because I'm not, and if something was wrong I would tell you" I said adjusting my shirt, grabbing my phoneand walking out.

"Allison, I'm sorry. It's just that night was pretty scaring and I worry about you" he says

"You think it was scary? try being the one who was actual beaten. Just stop worrying so much" I say walking away again.

I get into the kitchen and see Nash "I'm taking your car" I say grabbing his keys

"Where you going?" he ask

"Doesn't matter" I say walking out the door.

I get into the black jeep and start the engine. I swiftly pull out of the driveway and make my way out of the neighborhood. The traffic is light, but there is still traffic. I come to a stop at a four way, then the light turns green. I give it gas and when I reach the middle of the road something slams into the left side of me. I hold my eyes tightly closed and feel the car flip. I open my eyes and see the smashed window and the car door bent in. I hear sirens and then everything goes black.

****

Nash' POV

It's been an fifteen minutes since Allison left and I hear sirens. My breathing starts to get heavy and my pulse goes up.

"Cameron let's go" I say dragging him to his SUV. We get in and I drive out of the neighborhood. About a block away traffic is lined up and I pull to the side and park. I run up the street to the intersection and see my jeep flipped over. I run out toward the jeep but a police officer stops me.

"You can't go near the car sir" he says in a deep voice

"That's my sister" I yell

His facial expression changes and he pulls me to the side. "She is still in there but we can't get her out yet, I need you to try and talk to her. see if you can get her to respond" he says rushing me toward the car

"Allison, wake up" I cry "you need to stick this out" my tears stream down my face as I see her stuck inside the car blood running down her arms and face.

No response, then the ambulance pulls up and the officer pulls me away. "I'm sorry, they have to take her now" he says. They finally get her out and onto a stretcher. "I'm coming" Cameron says as I climb into the ambulance. They agree and we ride to the hospital. Cameron texts the guys and tell them.

With in minutes we are there and they rush her into surgery. I sit in the uncomfortable hospital chairs as the guys rush in. Maddy sits next to me and we wait. Wait for anything, news, the devastation, the joy, something that tells us what's happening to her.

_________

Really short chapter but woah...

I kinda want to end the book, but not sure how to?!? comment what you think I should do!

And I guess I am uploading 2 chapters today

Choices for the next fanfic

Taylor Caniff ( 2 votes)
Or
Matthew Espinosa (2 votes)

Comment and I will see who I'm writing about next.

Comment & Vote