8: Lives Cannot Be Taken Back.

"I know this may seem weird to all of you guys, that maybe you've all been fooled or, Gianna is a huge liar." Wyatt laughs as I look at him from my phone screen and I sigh.

"Well, what you're seeing is not a ghost, you've not been fooled and Gianna is not a liar, in fact, I thought that I was dead the way she believed too."

"A lot has happened and I just wanted to take the time to tell you guys my story, I'll do it on this live but, first, I have a son."

He flips the camera showing his son with Victoria in the hospital room and I smile at how excited he sounded. "Isn't he just the most handsome replica of me you've ever seen? Yeah, okay. I know you all may be wondering why I couldn't address this matter publicly but, the truth is... I'm not as brave as Gianna, I couldn't face you all and all those cameras, one will suffice."

"Also, I won't be jumping out there for awhile, I want to spend time with my son and raise him to be a better man than I was, I want to be involved."

"Hey." I look up from my screen to see Elliott in shades, I don't know what he was up to last night and I fired that PI, he lost him and he's just worthless at his job.

"Where have you been?" I stand taking up my bag throwing it over my shoulders. "Are you ready?" I roll my eyes at him and walk to the exit plugging my earphones in the phone as I do, I wanted to hear what else Wyatt had to say.

"Aren't you going to say goodbye to Wyatt?" He says as he trudged behind me, his footsteps almost as quick as mine.

"I already did."

"Okay." I continue until I'm below the hospital, we both walk to his car in silence, the only thing that made it not so silent for me was Wyatt's voice in my ear.

"Do you need anything?" He turns the key in the ignition and the engine roars to life. "Yes."

"What?" The car moves and I put my phone away. "I need you to tell me where you stormed off to last night and why you are 2 hours late to come get me."

"I just needed to be away from the hospital, it was beginning to become toxic and I over slept."

"I never asked why you left, I asked where you went and it must have been real good if you over slept." There was so much emphasis on the last words I'm sure he could hear how much I needed to know where he went.

"Okay, I went out with friends." He finally says after sighing heavily. "Not who Elliott, where?"

"I'm surprised your guy didn't tell you." His eyes remained fixed on the road and I lean back in my seat as something quick and cold rushed through my body, he knew.

"Have I ever given you any reason at all to not trust me?" I stay silent, my eyes now looking at him.

"Hmmm?" He folds his lips then glances over at me. "Why did you have someone following me?" I should have known that he was too smart to not notice that, now I see why that PI couldn't tell me what happened, probably too ashamed.

"It's not about trust El, I just wanted to make sure you were safe, that you weren't doing anything that could put you in danger."

"What makes you think I'd be dumb enough to do something so stupid?"

"Not dumb, hurt. I know that Wyatt being back has brought back a lot of feelings, I know him joking about your father and calling you a ki-... I'm just worried about you, you were so quiet and that's not like you. I guess, I just don't know what you're feeling and I don't want you to do the wrong stuff to cope."

"I'm fine Gianna, me walking out the way I did doesn't mean anything, because I didn't tell you doesn't mean I'm going to some shady location."

"You always tell me where you're going, what you're going to do. Forgive me for being a worried wife." He striked me as ungrateful, I'm always happy to know that someone is worrying about me, it shows me that they care.