16: Moving Forward.

In the heat of a series of unfortunately catastrophic events, I was granted with a day off. A very well deserved one at the very least, being dragged in several directions while trying to maintain focus on priorities was madenning.

Surprisingly, I managed to keep it all together. Elliott had landed himself a day off too, one which was very appreciated because of how rare it was that we both had the same day off.

It has been a week post Isabel's phone tracking and still nothing, moving forward was where the road led. Wyatt was doing fairly well after a week and few days in rehab and would be out soon to claim his home, this meant that it was time for El and I to find our own.

"Gianna!" Elliott yells for me from downstairs and I smooth my hand over my leather skirt that was several lengths too short, I felt sexy today and I was going to wear this skirt with confidence, despite the fact that my ass was not fat enough. My white long sleeved off the shoulder top met the waste of the skirt while my hair was straightened and parted at the center, I wore black flats that were pointed at the front and had a strap to go around my ankle, I wanted a more casual than a look that screamed party.

To top my look I had on light makeup and a round framed sunglasses above my head with a tiny black bag that hung from my shoulder to my hip for essentials.

When I got down stairs, Elliott was texting on his phone, he stood in light blue jeans that had one rip on a knee and on the other foot at his shin, he wore dark denim canvas Toms and a dark T-shirt to match his shoes, on his hand clasped a Rolex Submariner 18K Yellow Gold Blue Dial 40mm watch, I remember exactly because I bought it as a birthday gift, his hair had a David Beckham cut, the one with the side parted and pieces hanging from the top while the sides were shorter and a pair of sunglasses in his shirt.

My husband was the sexiest man alive in casual wear and I was having second thoughts about house hunting. "Hello handsome." I groped him and pressed my breast against his body almost knocking his phone out if his hands.

"Hey sexy." He grins as he tilts his head down to kiss my lips. "Ready to go?"

"Mhm, although I have other ideas." He chuckles slapping my hand off his cock. "Down girl." He begins walking leaving me standing there to watch and let me tell you how much I loved watching him go.

"Your husband is not just meat, Gianna." I look over at Victoria with wide eyes as she read a book, the kids were sitting on the floor playing and my cheeks reddened.

It was so quiet I didn't even know anyone was down here, I cleared my throat and walked over to them. "I can't help looking at him like that, you gave birth to a God." I joke kneeling to kiss the kids goodbye.

"It warms my heart to know that you guys keep your sex life healthy, despite everything." I chuckle and stood. "Just don't let me walk in on you guys on the floor while the boys stand over you." I laugh backing away slowly.

"I can't believe my mother told you that." She puts the book, pages down, in her lap. "You know your mother is one of my best friends, you also know that without signing anything we are sworn to secrecy to not speak about our famous children and their family to anyone else." I smile at her and gave her a hug.

"Thanks for coming, I didn't want to tear my mother away from my dad on such short notice." She pats my back.

"Anytime dear." She releases me and I stand, shortly after Elliott honked his horn. "Before you run off to my impatient boy, did you and your father work things out?"

"I thought my mother would have told you how that went."

"Oh you know women don't like talking about dysfunction in their families, it's rather embarassing." My mouth presses into a hard line after I sigh, maybe that's why I have a therapist, other than the fact that I almost lost my mind.