10: Settling Things...Hopefully.

"I'll call everyone I know to try and get a hacker to take this down." Elliott's voice was more calm, his hands rest on my shoulders as our sex life plays out in front of me. Several clippings were placed together over the past years we lived here and it was even more sickening that Wyatt would have installed a surveillance system with sound. 

"I'm pretty sure that people have downloaded it by now, it doesn't make sense to waste money and get rid of this." I sniffle then stand. "We should call our managers, the best thing we can do right now is contain the situation."

"Contain it?" He gives me a questioning look. "We need to address the public, we need to let them know that we did not do this and it was not a publicity stunt." He cups my face then smiles, his thumbs begin rubbing over my cheeks taking the fallen tears with it. "This is the Gianna I know and love." He whispers as he slowly lowers his head to kiss me, my head went down and my hands held his. 

"This is why I keep saying things to hurt you." I look up at him, he looks at me confused. "I'll never learn my lesson if each time I do, something happens and you just forgive me." I remove his hands from my face then placed them at his side. "I want you to forgive me, but only at your own pace." With that said, I was making my way out the door, something had to be done about my words. I love Elliott will all my heart and losing him will destroy me, I just don't know why I do what I do. I sigh looking down at my ringing phone.

"I thought I was I manager and if you were to make a big decision like this I was supposed to be involved?" 

"You think I exposed my own self? For what gain Natalia?" 

"So you're saying this wasn't your doing?"

"No, someone hacked the system and exposed us, I need you to please get us on some entertainment channel."

"To do what exactly? Going out now will only make people believe you did it for all the wrong reasons, money."

"Just get us one that will hear us out, please." She sighs then pauses for a moment. "Okay." The line goes dead and I stop at my son's bedroom. Do people even think about the families that will be affected by this, do they think about the moms, dads most importantly, the kids? 

Sigh. 

This is not who your mother is Aiden, I hope you'll grow to understand her before you see that video and get teased at school about it. 

Look at the bright side, at least it wasn't a cheating scandal and you're happily married. 

I enter our bedroom and lay in bed, I know I won't sleep but, it's worth the shot. I've been through worse, this is nothing compared to what I've been through.

                                                                           ~*~

Elliott and I both sat in a dressing room getting our faces powdered and mics attached to us, I was going to need some extra makeup work, my eyes were red with bags, I'll be looking high when they are all finished covering the bags. 

"Okay, if they ask you anything not related to the current situation don't answer, they will only think you're doing this because of the attention you are now getting if you answer anything else. Do you understand?" 

"Yes Natalia, I understand, answer questions pertaining only to the sex tape." She begins tapping away at her phone then she walks away. "Now Elliott, I need you to help your wife out their, don't let her talk alone, let everyone know you are both in this together."

"We maybe dealing with a sex scandal but, you need to show those that side with you that your actions were acts of love and not violence, you're not an abuser, you're a?"