18: Stress Release

Like crisis always being in my life so will there always be sex, sex with a man that knows exactly what he's doing, how to do it and when exactly to do it.

It's what we alway do best, it is a temporary fix from stress and it's always great to get lost in the moment.

This is why my husband and I are locked away in our bedroom, in rainy October, the perfect weather to snuggle up, cuddle up and get your hands tied above your head as you're blindfolded.

"More!" My voice was a sharp cry as I begged for Elliott to put the wand back on my clit, I knew it was the wand because I was used to the feel. He didn't have to tell me what any of the toys he used on me were, I had memorized the feel the same way I've memorized his touch.

My orgasm was building up and I wanted to let it explode, just so I could get some sleep, sleep that will be filled of dreams not involving Isabel, it's almost been a week since the crisis.

In all honesty, I think I needed some release from all of that and I didn't want to visit my shrink, not so he could think I was losing it again.

"Ahhh!" Something coursed through my body as El pumped into me unexpectedly, he stretched my cunt and hit my G spot.

I bit my lip as he sunk deep into me, wrapping my legs around his waste so he can't pull himself too far out, the deeper the better the closer the sweeter.

I've been hooked then and I still am now, I moaned and he groaned and grunted, I wish I could see his face. He was the God of sex, his hair looked hot and his face was hotter.

Every bulging muscle, every piercing stare and biting of his lip as he lost himself in me got me hotter and hotter, even more hotter to the point where my orgasm was almost to the top of the cliff.

I was imagining him and I was ready to combust. He was going faster and deeper and I knew he was close but, I wanted to be first.

"Tell me to cum for you." I moaned and then I feel his body press onto mine, heavy breaths knocking the drum of my ear. "Cum for me, Gianna." His voice was that stab and the sucking on my neck was the push.

Screams of his name left my lips, profanity and the fight to break free from the restrains was all I knew how to do as my body succumbed to the orgasm, sucking it dry of the only energy I had left from 2 previous.

In times like these I knew that I should spend more time with the kids because I dont know what could go wrong but, I needed to spend time with my husband too.

If I didn't, someone else would and I wanted our marriage to remain as great as it has always been, so great that arguments were resolved in minutes.

Some knocks on the door force my eyes open, they felt like gravel were trapped in them, I was finally getting the rest I deserved but it was interrupted.

"Who is it?" My voice hung in the air like a rusty nail straining to hold it's place in the wall that it was bound to fall out of. "Victoria, it's important that I speak with you now."

My body ached from lack of energy and I got off the bed swiftly, you'd think otherwise, I grabbed my robe and noticed Elliott was not in the bed.

"What happened?" I opened the door for Victoria and went into the bathroom, I had no idea of the state I was in and I had cock breath.

"Maybe you'd like to sit down." My breath and the way I looked was the least of my worries, I was filled with fear and sadness. What happened and who did it happen to?

Slowly I walked over to her, she gestured for me to sit down but I'd rather stand. "What happened?" She took a deep breath in and then she sighed.

"It's your father, he had a heart attack." The first thing that went was my hearing, it was filled with white noise, flushing out all the idiotic reasons I was mad at my dad for, filling my head with how much of a bad daughter I was.

How much I ruined a family he worked so hard to build and how he could be dead knowing that his only child left did not speak to him nor did he speak to her.

"Your mother said he will be fine but they will be keeping him in the hospital for a little while." She spoke after silence danced between us, I stared at her wide eyed but my mouth could not bear to move.

"Do not worry Gianna, I've had a heart problem, I've gotten through it and I'm here, heart attacks don't always mean death." I held on to the bed post, leaning my head against it before slowly sliding to a seating position.

"Say something." I look up at her. "I- I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do..."

"Wh-What do I do?" She sits beside me and pulls me into a hug, tears rolling from my eyes as I lean into her. Regret flowing in my veins like blood, thoughts of not getting to let him know how much I love him if he ever were to die.

"I wish I knew what to say but, you need to get to your mom, she was trying to get to you." I sniffled as I sat up, I had no idea where my phone was but I knew I needed to find it.

"I'll get you something to drink." We're her final words before she left me alone.

"Are you sure you talked to him about this?" My heart thudded as I talked to my mom through a screen, she looked weary.

"Yes Gianna, hold on for your father." She held the phone away from her as she walks into the hospital room. "Sweetheart, it's Gianna."

"What did you call her for, the last thing I need is her pity."

"Stop that, she is still very much your daughter."

"She made her choice." My heart dropped as his words stabbed me, I'm beating myself up about not fixing my relationship with my father before it's too late and he doesn't give two shits about fixing it with me.

I sighed and hung up, the call was muted after he said those words anyways and I was not going to have it. I was sick and tired of this drawn out disagreement.

"There's my girl." El says as he walks into our bedroom. "You haven't been in here all day have you?" He questions as he sits beside me.

"No, I went out to be with the kids for awhile but I came back here to call my mom." He wraps his arm around me and rubs his hand up and down my arm.

"Sorry about what happened to your dad."

"You don't have to be sorry for a man that hates you, that hates us." I say sad and angrily.

"Your father doesn't hate you, he's just upset about the fact that things aren't going his way."

"You should have heard him when she brought the phone to him just now, they are probably arguing silently as we speak." He kisses my head.

"He'll come around."

"It's been too long."

"Men do things slower than women." I chuckle and look up at him, just then my phone pings. It's the very same app that revealed the first scandal I was caught in and it was the very same app bringing me breaking news.

She was in the first notification and she was in this one as well.

Breaking News: Isabel Perez found dead in home moments ago.

It's been too long since I've updated😭😩❤️