2

The light dinged signaling that we could move about the cabin. I'd had two glasses of wine on this two hour flight.

I stood up and went to the bathroom. Handling business and checking to look good. There was a knock on the door. I opened the little door and stood there was a man.

"Wow my bad", I smiled.

"No problem baby", he said grabbing my hand.

"I'll go sit down then", I said.

"What row are you in", he asked.

"Seat 6A", I said with a wink.

"Wonderful", he said.

I took my hand back and went and sat down. Then it hit me. I just met Michael B. Jordan. I whipped out my phone and texted my friend.

"Excuse me ma'am", said the flight attendant.

"Yes hello", I smiled.

"This is from the gentleman in seat 2B", she smiled handing me a glass of wine and a napkin with a note on it.

"Thank you", I smiled.

I took a sip of the wine and read the note.

Call me beautiful. XXX-XXX-XXXX.
-Michael B. Jordan

I poked my head out into the isle. He was looking back at me. He winked at me and I leaned back biting my lip.

————————————————————
"Thank you for choosing Delta airlines enjoy you day", the attendant smiled as I walked off the plane.

"Thank you! Enjoy yours too", I smiled.

I walked off the plane to baggage claim. There he stood with the paparazzi standing outside flashing pictures. I found the courage to walk up to him and thank him.

"Hi Michael", I smiled, "I just wanted thank you so much for my drink and my note".

"No problem baby. Can I be expecting your call", he asked.

I thought about it for a minute. With everything going on. I think I should though.

"Yes", I smiled.

Michael pulled me close and kissed my cheek. I grabbed my bad and headed to my car.