"Michael I have to go", I said trying to break from his grip.

We were laying in his bed just kissing. He made me feel so young. Just laying in bed making out like high schoolers. It's August and Rio is coming here today. We are going to go shopping and everything for her room.

"Just five minutes baby. We have to start sneaking around once you leave", he said.

I gave him the five more minutes. He ran his hands up and down my body squeezing my waist.

"Ok ok I have go go pick up Rio", I said breaking away.

"Fine let me walk you out", he said.

I checked to make sure I was presentable. I knew we'd bump into one of his parents so I can't look like we just had sex or something. We walked downstairs and of course we bumped into his mother.

"Alright honey I'll see you later", Donna said.

"Bye", I smiled.

We walked out and I put my purse in the car.

"So I'll see you", he said leaning us both against the car.

"Yes", I smiled.

He kissed me once more then I got in the car.

————————————————————
"Mommy mommy", I heard Rio yelling.

"Hi baby", I smiled.

I picked her up and spun her around kissing her.

"Mommy I missed you", she smiled.

"I missed you to baby. You ready to go get stuff for your room. If it's not to late we can set it up", I said.

"Yes lemme say bye to daddy", she said wiggling our if my grip.

I walked closer to her father. Trying not to say anything. It's hard though.

"Bye daddy love you", she said giving him a kiss.

"Bye honey I'll let you know when I'm coming to visit", he said.

She nodded then ran back to me. I grabbed her hand and we headed to the car.

"How about we start our search at IKEA", I asked her.

"Ok but can we get ice cream later", she asked.

"Sounds perfect", I smiled.

We headed to the store. She picked out pretty much everything that was the color pink. I called a couple weeks ago asking what color to paint her room.