After Rio caught pneumonia Michael and I decided to get Rio a gift. We got her a tv for her room. Nothing to big since she is still really young. She was going to be stuffed in her room until she got better. The tv being there would be nice for her.

The doctor was wrong. I didn't catch Rio's pneumonia, but I did catch the flu. While she was stuck in her room, I was stuck in mine, and Michael was in the guess room. We will not be seeing that doctor anymore. It seems like he was just trying to make a profit, just like Michael thought. He didn't even run test.

I feel better too, Michael and I went outside and sat on the swing set to talk.

"Wanna discuss the wedding baby", he asked.

"Yes let talk about something. I only got to see you when you brought me food and water. What color do you think we should do", I laughed.

"I think burgundy", he nodded.

"Why did you pick that color babe", I asked.

"When I first met you on the plane you were wearing a burgundy color dress. You looked so amazing in that color. I was thinking maybe for the reception you could change into a burgundy dress", he explained.

"Awww honey you remembered. Come mere gimme a kiss", I fake cried.

"No no no you stay over there with yo sick self", He laughed.

"Fine. I think what we really need to do is set a date. Summer wedding are usually more expensive even if you're planning a small wedding", I explained.

"Baby I know you want to stick to a small wedding which I'm cool with. But this is where I disagree. Pick whatever date you want. We can pay for everything your heart desires. If you want a summer wedding then that's what you'll have. We can budget everything else if you'd like", he said.

"Fine. Since you want to be all cute then I think we should have the wedding in June on the 24th. Do you know what happened that day", I smirked.

"That was the day we met. We were on the plane and you walked past me. I was trying to sleep, but someone walked past me smelling so sexy. I opened my eyes and only saw your back walking into the bathroom. Not even thinking I got up and stood outside waiting for you to come out. I was trying to figure out what to say to you. You looked so beautiful. You came out and you saw me standing there we had an awkward conversation and you apologized for being in the way. The awkwardly went back to your seat. I called a stewardess over and order some wine to your seat along with my number that I had wrote down on a napkin. At baggage claim I saw you again. Your body so amazing. The color burgundy looked so good on you. I played it cool you know. Walked right past you but stayed close so maybe you'd say something. You did. You thanked me for the wine and I asked if I'd be getting a call from you. Obviously you were playing it cool too, because you said maybe", Michael explained.

"Oh my goodness baby... Every day you remind me why I am so glad to be marrying you. I know I'm not supposed to dictate what you say at the reception, but if you don't tell this story I will kick your ass. I think we should take a minute to tell everyone how we met", I cried as I stood for a hug.

"Anything you want baby girl", He smile embracing me in a hug.

The rest of the night we spent discussing the wedding. I can honestly say I'm so excited.