"So hunny my co-workers son is single and is very handsome. Maybe I can give him your number", my mother suggested.

"No thank you mother I am good", I said with a dramatic eye roll.

"Why baby you not getting any younger", my father groaned.

"Guys I'm fine", I said.

"Maybe she's a lesbian", my brother remarked.

"For your information. I am seeing someone", I said covering Rio's ears.

"I'm not telling right now. I'm seeing someone and I have been for a few months. It's getting serious and that all you need to know right now. Let's move on because it's to early for her to meet or even know of him", I gritted through my teeth.

We went on eating and all that. I'm sure this conversation is far from over but it's not time for him to meet them. I'm definitely going to bring him for Christmas. I'm just not sure if I will introduce him and a friend or boyfriend.

———————————————————
"Hey baby how was thanksgiving yesterday", Michael asked.

"Well when I declined the blind date set up I was accused of being a lesbian", I breathed.

"Don't let them get to you baby. They will meet me when you ready and you can show them", he assured me.

"Well I was thinking that we would have a private dinner with them then we could introduce you to Rio at Christmas", I suggested.

"Baby I'm confortable with whatever you want to do. When ever your ready just tell me where to be", he said.

"Thank you baby. I want you to know that I appreciate you being so calm and respectful of my decisions", I smiled.

"Baby I spent almost every night with you for the past two months. You mean a lot to me already. I wanna make you and Rio happy but I'm willing to wait", He said.

"So what day should we do dinner", I giggled like a little school girl.

"Well I'm on set tomorrow and I work everyday until next week. So maybe Friday next week", he asked.

"That should be good but I'll check with them", i said.

"You coming over tonight", I asked.

"Yes I was planning to", he said.

"Good bring condoms I'm really in the mood. I'm not gonna keep you to late cause I know you have to be on set early tomorrow", I smirked.