oིnིeི

~~~~~~~~~Six Months Ago~~~~~~~~~
"YEAH! You fucking loser!" Gray yelled as he smacked down a Straight Flush onto the grey colored foldable table.
He and his other friends(Jellal, Natsu, Erza, Gajeel, and his girlfriend Briar) were all hanging out at Erza's house. Gray and Jellal had stiked a friendly deal, which led them to a night full of shouting and rematches.

Natsu, Erza, Gajeel, and Briar all sat up on a large windowsill and smoked, making friendly conversation with one another while the two blue haired boys were indulged into an extreme game of poker.

Briar and Erza we're constantly whispering to each other, gossiping about the other senior girls.
Jellal smirked, flipping his hair out of his face to reveal his tattoo.

"Not so fast." Jellal said, almost purring.
Gray stopped gathering his chips, looking up to meet Jellal's eyes with a confused expression.
Jellal's smirk grew wider and he placed down his cards, Gray's eyes going wider than saucers.

"Royal flush." Jellal said, smiling evilly.
Gray could only stare in shock as Natsu started laughing hysterically and Jellal gathered his chips.
Gray groaned loudly and plopped back down into his chair.

Briar giggled at her boyfriend, hopping off the ledge she sat on and walking up from behind Gray, her hands making their way down his body.
Gray moaned and Briar giggled.
"Feel better baby?" Briar asked, kissing and biting Gray's neck.

Gray hummed and turned back to Jellal, ready to pay him what he owed and then leave with Briar.
"So, what do I owe you?" Gray asked.

"Keep your money, I have a better idea." Jellal responded, which caused Gray to raise his eyebrow at him with an annoyed look in his eye.
"And what's that?" Gray asked, agitation clear in his voice.

Jellal began to pretend to think and Gray was about to open his mouth to snap at him when he sucked in a sharp breath as Briar suddenly grabbed his hard-on.

Suddenly, as if Jellal had sensed that Gray was getting angry, he spoke.
"You have to go out with that blue haired freak in our class. Have sex with her and bring us pictures." Jellal said, his evil smile inching its way back onto his face.

"Ew, why would I do that?" Gray asked, repulsed by the thought.

"Because if you don't I have to. " Jellal stated. This seemed to make everyone turn their attention to their blue haired friend, concern spread across their faces.

Jellal rolled his eyes, sighing, and continued.
"This guy in our class is really obsessed with her and wants naked pictures of her having sex. And I don't really feel like doing it, but he offered a good amount of money. So now you have to do it." Jellal explained.

"Man that's cruel." Gajeel snickered, Natsu's giggles shortly following.

Gray rolled his eyes and looked up to Briar, who was smiling at her boyfriend.
"Do it." She told him, leaning down. "It'll make me want you even more." She added.

Gray scoffed, but couldn't stop the smirk from appearing on his face.
"Alright fine, but you have to at least give me some of the money he's paying you." Gray said, sticking his hand out for Jellal.
Jellal smiled, a glimmer of evil in his eye.
"Deal" Jellal said, taking Gray's hand and shaking it.