tིeིnི

Erza lifted her fist up to the apartment door, hesitating to knock.
'Is it really alright that I came here?' Erza thought, the concern spreading through her body like a disease.

'No, Juvia said it was alright, and I want to see her. She is still my friend after all!'

With a bout full of newfound confidence, Erza knocked three times on the door, waiting for Juvia to open the door.
"Just a minute! Juvia must turn off her oven!" Erza heard through the door, causing her to giggle.

Erza stood outside the door for a few moments more, listening intently to the shuffling from inside Juvia's apartment.
After what seemed like 2 minutes, Juvia pulled open the door with a smile on her face.
"Hello Erza-san! Come in!" Juvia said happily, stepping out of the way for Erza.

Erza smiled and stepped in, walking over to Juvia's small living area.
"Erza-san must excuse Juvia, she wasn't watching the time." Juvia apologized, smiling sheepishly up at Erza.

Erza chuckled and shook her head, looking at Juvia with admiration.
"It's alright Juvia, I don't mind. Now go get dressed! You can't go to the mall in an apron and short shorts!" Erza teased, making Juvia go bright red.

"Y-yes! Juvia will change right away!"

Erza laughed lightly as Juvia scampered away to her bedroom, taking a seat on Juvia's small blue sofa.
Erza looked down at her outfit and smiled, remembering how Jellal had wanted her to stay with him the whole day after just seeing her in her revealing clothes.

Erza wore a scarlet red tube top with a matching cardigan over top of it. She also wore a pair of light blue jeans and black combat boots.
Her hair was straight and down, like it always was, and on her back was a small black backpack with golden zippers.

Erza's smile widened as she invisioned Jellal's words, giggling to herself.

•••

~~~~~~~~~~~An hour ago~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey Erz-"
Erza turned around to look at her boyfriend, confusion blooming in her chest as she saw Jellal's skeptical look.
"Yes Jellal?" Erza asked, blinking at Jellal.

Jellal hesitated for a moment before looking back at Erza, smirking at her.
"And who are you trying to impress?" He asked, his voice getting lower.

Erza felt her body ignite into a camp fire as she felt seduced by Jellal's obvious lust.
However despite her body's will's to give in, she decided to play along.
"No one in particular...why? Is it working?" Erza asked, walking up to Jellal with a smirk of her own.

As they made contact, Jellal instinctively wrapped his arms around Erza's waist, pulling her impossibly close to him.
Erza let out a squeak of surprise and happiness as Jellal suddenly bumped their chests, making her giggle like a little girl.

Jellal leaned down to Erza's ear and tickled her neck with his breath, kissing her jaw before muttering the words "you could where a trash bag and I'd still be impressed."

At this Erza sighed happily, wrapping her arms around his neck as he began to kiss her neck again.

"Jellal, I've got to go." Erza insisted.

"Mmmm, noooo." Jellal whined, his voice being muffled by her skin.

Erza laughed again as his breath tickled her, pushing him back slightly and pressing a kiss to his lips.
"We can continue this when I get home." She said with a wink before freeing herself from his arms and walking out the door to her car.

•••

"Erza-san!" Juvia called, causing Erza to jump off the couch and onto the floor.

"What? WHAT?!" Erza yelled startled, breathing heavily.

Juvia giggled, covering her hand with her mouth. Erza looked up at her and blinked, still recovering from the shock.
"Erza-san was daydreaming." Juvia explained with a smile, holding her hand out for Erza.

"Now come on Erza-san, Juvia wants to get to the mall as soon as possible!" Juvia added.

Erza looked up at Juvia, stunned.
Her smile was beautiful, and she wondered how in the world she could smile like that.

Erza then realized Juvia was still waiting, so she grabbed her hand. Juvia helped Erza up, smiling at her.
"Let's go!" Juvia exclaimed excitedly, grabbing Erza's hand and dragging her out of the apartment and to the elevators.

Juvia frantically pushed the elevator button, and when the doors finally did open she shoved Erza inside, smashing her finger into the lobby button.

The elevator doors finally seemed to close after waiting for an eternity, and as they stood in the elevators, Juvia hummed a happy tune.

Erza looked at Juvia with a sense of wonder, and all she could think was how Gray could ever have given up such a beautiful, lively woman.