fིiིvིeི

Juvia giggled as Sting-sama complained about the oblivion of boys, crying what Juvia could only describe as anime tears.

Sting-sama was whining about how the cute boy in his history class wouldn't notice him, and Juvia felt a slight ache in her heart at the similar feelings Juvia experienced.

Juvia watched Lisanna-san pat Sting-sama's back and give him a smile, having to look up due to Sting-sama's superior height. 
"It's ok Sting, I'm sure you'll get him to notice you." Lisanna-san consoled Sting-sama.

Juvia noticed how Lisanna-san's angelic voice was shining with determination and hope, and Juvia's heart only seemed to ache more at the memories of how her voice used to sound just like Lisanna-san's did.

Juvia saw Sting-sama smile back at Lisanna-san, nodding his head and putting a closed fist in the air.
"You're right Lisanna! I shouldn't give up hope!" He exclaimed loudly, which made Juvia and the others nod, giving small words of approval as encouragement.

Juvia smiled at Sting-sama, feeling love in her heart. Juvia felt herself slipping into a daydream again, but she perked up as she heard her name being called.
"Hey Juvia, do you want a booth or a table?" Lucy-san asked suddenly, looking at Juvia.

Juvia blinked, standing quietly for a moment before processing what Lucy-san had said. As Juvia realized what Lucy-san asking, she smiled.
"Juvia doesn't mind." Juvia replied, her eyes closing as she smiled at Lucy-san.

"Well I do! Give us a booth!" Sting-sama suddenly called from the back of Juvia's group, waving his arm around wildly.
Juvia looked back at him, and then giggled.

'Juvia's feeling a million times better than she did earlier!'

Juvia smiled and turned forward again, blinking as she watched the waiter step out from behind the counter at the front lobby. He began leading Juvia and her friends to a booth, and Juvia followed closely behind him.

Juvia felt content as they walked, and felt herself slip into a daze.

Juvia felt a presence lean close to her all the sudden, and she felt herself come back to reality as a voice whispered to her.
"I'm glad you're feeling better Juvia, you seemed gloomy today." Levy-san said.

Juvia turned her head and looked down at her short friend, blinking a couple times. After a moment, Juvia gave Levy-san a smile and nodded at her.
"Juvia is glad too. Thank you for caring about Juvia, Levy-san." Juvia responded.

Juvia saw joy flash through Levy-san's eyes before she smiled back at Juvia, letting out a little giggle that made Juvia smile.

•••

"What do you mean tomato is a fruit?! Are ya crazy?!" Natsu yelled at Erza, slamming his hands down on the table.
Gray rolled his eyes, groaning internally as he noticed that the pure shock displayed on Natsu's was practically tangible, and he felt like he could almost reach out and grab it.

Gray sighed to himself. It felt he was doing that a lot lately.

He swirled a piece of lettuce around with his fork, watching as he just made more of a mess with his ceaser salad.
He regretted ever deciding to come out, practically counting down the minutes until he could leave.