fིoིuིrིtིeིeིnི

"Miss Juvia Lockser?"
Gray winced as his biology teacher called roll, looking around for Juvia before marking her absent.

Juvia hadn't shown up to school in a week, and Erza hadn't talked to Gray since their fight in the mall.
Natsu was avoiding Gray and Erza, hanging around with Gajeel and away from the group.
Jellal was pissed at Gray, but also angry at himself for not being there to cool Erza down.

It seemed the only person who would talk to Gray was Briar, but that was only when she would booty call him.
Other than that she was off with her new group of friends, who called themselves something dumb like Avatar.

There was a loud noise, and the door to the biology classroom swung open.
Gray looked up and had to stop himself from smiling, looking away.
"Juvia is sorry for being late! Her alarm didn't go off this morning!" Juvia exclaimed, breathing heavily.
Gray heard the teacher sigh, telling Juvia to take a seat.

Gray snickered to himself, putting his chin in his hand and closing his eyes softly with a bare hint of a smile.
'Hmm, that reminds me...'

•••

~~~~~~~~~~2 months ago~~~~~~~~~
"Juvia, you're always late" Gray scolded his girlfriend, holding her bookbag as she pulled her hair back into a ponytail.

Juvia laughed, smiling up at Gray.

"Juvia is sorry Gray-sama, she just forgets to set her alarm sometimes." Juvia said in a delighted tone, confusing Gray.

Gray furrowed his eyebrows, handing her bag back to her.
"Well how about we make a deal?"

Juvia looked up at Gray, tilting her head at him.
"A deal?"

Gray smiled at his cute girlfriend, forgetting that this was all suppose to be fake.
"For everyday you aren't late to school, you get two kisses from me."

Juvia's cheeks went dark, and her eyes sparkled.
"AW GRAY-SAMA IS SO CUTE!"
Juvia jumped onto Gray, kissing his cheeks.

Gray went hot, laughing as he snaked his arms around Juvia waist and kissed her forehead.