tིwིoི

~~~~~~~~~One Week Ago~~~~~~~~~
Juvia sat on her bed with her back against the wall, leaning on the wall to her right for support. Juvia held a fluffy pink pillow in her arms tightly. Her eyes were trained onto the now barren blue wall in front her.
It used to be covered in photo's of her and her Gray-sama.

Juvia's eyes began to fill up with tears and she let a sob escape her lips.
"Gray-sama......" She whispered and more tears flooded out of her eyes.

Suddenly there was a knock at Juvia's bedroom door.
"Who is it?" Juvia croaked out.

"It's Erza!"
Juvia's eyes went wide and she frowned.

"GO AWAY!" Juvia screamed.

"Juvia let me in please?!" Erza-san yelled.

"How did you even get into Juvia's house!" Juvia yelled back.

"Lucy gave me a key!" Erza-san yelled again.

"What does Erza-san want anyway? Does she want to torture Juvia even more?!" Juvia spat.

"No! I want to talk....." Erza-san trailed off.

"Please Juvia."
Juvia's angry mood immediately evaporated when she heard how desperate Erza-san sounded. She sniffled and got up, going to her bedroom door and opening it.

Erza-san stood outside the door, her face showing guilt. Juvia looked into Erza-san's brown eyes and cringed at the sorrow floating around in them.

"Can I come in?" Erza-san asked.
Juvia nodded and moved out of the way so Erza-san could step into Juvia's bedroom. As she did, Juvia closed the door behind her.

She felt more secure with it closed.

Juvia went and sat on her bed and laid her back against the headboard again. She saw Erza-san sit at her desk in her peripheral vision.
Erza-san was quiet as Juvia stared at her blank wall again and began to feel tears welling up in her eyes, and no matter how hard Juvia tried she couldn't stop the occasional whimpers that escaped her as little tears dropped from her eyes.

"Juvia, I'm sorry." Erza-san said.

"Juvia doesn't care if Erza-san is sorry." Juvia replied coldly, turning her chin up.

"I-" Erza-san started then sighed instead. "I know you don't."

"Good." Juvia said.
There was a silence that descended upon Juvia and Erza-san, Juvia's sniffles being the only source of noise which Juvia thought was extremely awkward and embarrassing.

"Are you ok?" Erza-san asked suddenly after a few moments.

"No." Juvia replied, surprised at how her voice was so void of any emotions.

"Is it because you still want to be with Gray?" Erza-san asked again.
Juvia glared at the wall but couldn't help but whimper loudly as more tears began to stream down her face. She shook her head.

"Juvia just wants the pain to go away." Juvia choked, letting herself sob.

Juvia began to sob uncontrollably, not even caring as she felt the bed shift and Erza-san sit down next to Juvia.
Erza-san wrapped her arm around Juvia and held her close, putting her chin on Juvia's head.
"I'll be here for you if you want me to be." Erza-san said in a small, regretful voice.

Juvia let out a distorted sob, turning her body. She laid her head onto Erza-san's shoulder and leaned into the her.

And as Juvia cried, she felt wet tear drops fall onto her head. And Juvia knew.

She knew that Erza-san was heartbroken too.