tིwིeིnིtིy tིwིoི

Juvia opened the door to her apartment with a sigh, taking off her shoes and dropping her backpack at the door.
She closed the door behind her, letting her hair down as she walked to her bedroom to change into pajamas.

She opened her bedroom door, throwing off her shirt and bra. She went to her drawers and grabbed a sports bra, pulling it over her head before taking off her jeans.

She opened another drawer and looked through her pajama shirts, her eye's falling on a large black one.

Juvia sighed, picking up the shirt and pulling it over her head. She took a deep breath, taking in the faint smell of men's cologne.

The shirt had belonged to Gray-sama.

•••

~~~~~~~~~~4 months ago~~~~~~~~~~~
Juvia hummed softly as she flipped one of the pancakes in her pan, hearing Gray-sama yawn behind her.

She had to suppress the urge to squeal, remembering the night they shared.

He had asked Juvia to be his girlfriend!

Juvia smiled and patted down the large shirt she wore, Gray-sama's shirt from the previous day.
Despite only sleeping next him the night prior, she still felt her whole body tingling with his lingering warmth.

There were footsteps behind Juvia, and she turned around and smiled, moving her messy blue hair out of her face.

He's stood in her bedroom doorway, looking groggy, but with a lopsided smile covering his face.
"Good morning Gray-sama!" Juvia cheered, and his smile widened at her.

Gray-sama walked over to Juvia, coming up and wrapping his arms around her waist from behind. He kissed Juvia's neck as he held her close to him, groaning as Juvia giggled and squirmed.

"You look good in that shirt." He commented, and Juvia blushed as she poured more batter onto the pan.

"Juvia will give it back when she gets dressed." Juvia replied, trying to focus on the pancake in front of her instead of Gray-sama's breath on her neck.

He nuzzled his nose into Juvia's neck, making her yelp in surprise.
"Keep it."

•••

Juvia began to hum a sad tune as she walked out of her bedroom and into the living room of her apartment.
She sighed, frowning as she walked into her small kitchen and went to her fridge. She grabbed a small tub of chocolate caramel ice cream, ready to watch another sad movie.

'Juvia misses Gray-sama.' She thought, lifting her hand lazily and pinching her arm at the thoughts

'Juvia needs to stop this now. She needs to get over him.'

Juvia frowned, taking the ice cream and a spoon over to her couch. She set them on her coffee table, grabbing the remote from the arm chair.

•••

~~~~~~~~~~~6 months ago~~~~~~~~~~~
Juvia folded her legs as she sat on her couch, using her remote to scroll through Netflix.

She began scrolling through the documentary section when she felt movement beside her, a grunt sounding in her ear.

She turned her eyes to the side and saw her new friend Gray-sama, a handsome delinquent boy who suddenly took an interest in Juvia.

However Juvia didn't mind, she was glad to have a new friend.