tིhིrིeིeི

~~~~~~~~~~~Present Day~~~~~~~~~~
Juvia sat in Chemistry class, looking out the dark window next to her that was littered with rain drops. Juvia sighed, turning up the volume to her music.

Juvia wore her hood over her head, her hair a mess under the confines of her black hoodie. She wore a normal pair of black leggings and a pair of white converse.
To any who didn't know Juvia, they'd think she was depressed.

Juvia would think she was too.

The song Juvia was listening to ended, and she had to shuffle through a few different ones before finding one she liked. She exhaled a large breath and looked back out the window, practically feeling the vibrations from the pounding rain outside.

Suddenly Juvia lightly felt something bump into her arm. She looked away from the window and saw a piece of folded up paper next to her arm.

Juvia frowned, looking up to see Levy-san, her lab partner.
Levy-san was looking away, pretending like she hadn't slid the paper over. Juvia knitted her eyesbrows together and grabbed the note, unfolding it carefully.

What's wrong Juvia?- Levy
Juvia felt the tension leave her shoulders as she let herself relax, grabbing her blue pen.

Nothing Levy-san, don't worry about Juvia- Juvia
Juvia then slid the paper back to Levy-san.

Juvia and Levy-san wrote back and forth for a minute, and when the bell rang Levy-san and Juvia walked to Algebra 2 together.

•••

Juvia looked down at the distorted image of her feet from above the water. She inhaled a breath, the comforting smell of chlorine surrounding her.

Juvia wiggled her toes, watching as the water displaced around her and created small rings, stretching out as far as they could before disappearing.

"I thought I might find you here." Juvia heard.
Juvia looked up and saw Meredy-san, her best friend. Juvia tried to smile, but ultimately didn't fool Meredy-san.

Meredy-san gave Juvia a sorrowful smile, walking over to Juvia and sitting down next to her.

"How are you feeling Juvia?" Meredy-san asked, putting her hand down on top of Juvia's.
Her touch was warm and gentle, just like all of her features. Juvia couldn't help but wonder why Meredy-san hung around her so often, or why Meredy-san chose Juvia to become friends with.

"Juvia feels gloomy." Juvia responded, tilting her head down and to the side so she had a better view of the water.
Juvia frowned and kicked her leg lightly, watching the water ripple once again as Meredy-san sat with her.

Juvia shivered, a sudden rush of cold from the pool hitting her. Juvia was only wearing her swimsuit so she was understandably cold, being a little chilly already from the moment she stepped out of the locker rooms awhile ago.

Meredy-san sighed and stood up, grabbing Juvia's hand and pulling her up as well.
"Come on Juvia, let's go get you changed." Meredy-san said, smiling at Juvia.

"Why Meredy-san?" Juvia asked, tilting her head slightly in confusion.

"Because the girls and I want to take you out for dinner tonight, just us girls. And Sting of course." Meredy-san explained.

Juvia giggled, thinking about her other best friend Sting-sama and the rest of her friends.
Juvia smiled, nodding at Meredy-san.
"Ok, Juvia will go."